DebateStriker
MasterMewtwo

Should we solve problems without asking for help?

DebateStriker has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

DebateStriker

Con

Nowadays many people are facing different kinds of problems. Some are easy whilst others are difficult to deal with. The easy ones can be dealt with by oneself but the harder ones need to be taken into consideration as they might not be as simple a task as you sought it would be. Here I state that asking for help in solving problems can help you in making a decision faster rather than wasting your time dilly dallying over something you don't know what to do with. Would you Agree or Disagree?
MasterMewtwo

Pro

Screw the authorities. I can take care of myself, and I don't need anyone to help me! It also makes me grow as a person if I solve it my myself.