Feminist4Lyfe
omar2345

Should women be allowed to go to school with more intelligent beings (men)?

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 2 days ago Status: Voting Period

Feminist4Lyfe

Pro

Yeah, Screw women.
omar2345

Con

Don't know if you are serious but I am. Copied my argument in the comments.

On average women have a higher IQ then Men but men are prevalent on the extremes of both sides for better and for worse.

https://www. Quora. Com/Is-it-true-that-on-average-females-have-a-higher-IQ-than-males
Feminist4Lyfe

Pro

So, First of all, God is here to guide us, Women are here to serve us. Yeah, Women are stupider than men.

On an actual serious note, Did you even bother to read the quora article you linked up? It literally says that women are not smarter on average than men. Also, Just for reference, IQ has been proven to be a horrible indicator of intelligence. The highest IQ individual in the world is some reporter for a local news agency, Not the leader of the free world.

Yeah, Screw women.
omar2345

Con

Should have read the source before using it.

God is here to guide us, Women are here to serve us. Yeah, Women are stupider than men. - Proof for God's existence and proof that women are here to serve us.

On an actual serious note- Women are attaining higher education more then men. If men were so intelligent why as a percentage more women have completed four years of college then men?

Yeah, Screw women. - Why? A woman gave birth to you. I am sure you have a woman in your life who you care about and without woman we would be extinct. Yes you can say it takes two to make a pregnancy but saying screw women is not grounds for disliking every single woman because do you know every single one to pass women in general?

Can you make more arguments? You were the one who made this debate.

Feminist4Lyfe

Pro

Alright, On.

First, I think you have to get through your head what is and isn't a joke. Screw women, The God point, And Women are stupider than men are all pure comedy, Simply because "stupider" is not grammatically correct. It feels awkward to explain this to you.

Next, Saying women gave birth to everything and thus should be revered is like saying we should worship underwater volcanoes, Where life likely first formed, Or the asteroid impact that created amino acids, Because they did a task important in creating the entirety of life. Are they smarter than us? Also, As an actual debater, I don't know how you put this burden on me to meet every woman in the world, Its ludacris. I don't need to meet Hitler to say he was a horrible person. I don't need to meet every Nazi officer to say they committed atrocities.

Also, Please read the quora article you linked up. It literally says women are NOT smarter, On average, Than men.
omar2345

Con

What I was trying I should have read the article instead of looking at the graph.

First, I think you have to get through your head what is and isn't a joke- Couldn't tell if it is a joke or not because some people speak like that consistently without ever stating they are joking.

Saying women gave birth to everything and thus should be revered is like saying we should worship underwater volcanoes- I never said worship just stated they did give birth to you. How is someone supposed to born without a woman? "Like" does not mean it is. Woman are sentient and should have the same rights as men (apart from the biological differences). For you to argue that they should not go to the same school with men says you support segregation. In what way does it improve men or women's intelligence? (I know I am the last one speaking but you gave me nothing to work with)

Also, As an actual debater- Did not know when you were being serious. So what I would say the burden of proof would be on you because you did create the debate.

I'll answer the question of the debate
Should women be allowed to go to school with more intelligent beings (men)? - Yes because they make up more of the population and they can start a revolt which is not good. Since they are allowed to go to schools the same as men (apart from male only schools) when you take that opportunity off them it would cause chaos. Besides I highly doubt every man would agree on this with and some of them would be protesting or helping women to change the decision.

What you also did not mention was what you mean by intellgent. How are men more intellgient then women?

I don't think it is my fault that you said a joke and thought that I would not take it seriously. If you look at the 5 most recent debates I am sure you would find someone saying something in a similar way and not meaning it as a joke.

Next time can you leave the jokes and stick to the argument at hand and make your point more clear instead of saying "Yeah, Screw women? What do I have to work with? It was also your opening statement. If that was intended as a joke then you basically said nothing of substance in Round 1.

Hopefully someone gained something from this because I didn't.

Posted by Leaning 1 day ago
Leaning
Yes.
Posted by logicalcat181 1 day ago
logicalcat181
This is sexist and also really offensive.
Posted by Leaning 2 days ago
Leaning
@omar2345
Eh, Just look at it as either a dumb debate or troll debate. He's on the pro side after all saying that they should, But then has the insulting and false title, And spends his rounds insulting women.
Posted by omar2345 2 days ago
omar2345
So was your Round 3 serious because you did not address the claim you just compared to other stuff not related to the topic and said the quora article was wrong.
Posted by Feminist4Lyfe 2 days ago
Feminist4Lyfe
Yes until you gave me a quora article that didn't support your cause. Please reread it, Because I didn't just look at the graph.
Posted by omar2345 2 days ago
omar2345
@Feminist4Lyfe

Was this debate a joke?
Posted by Jai_G 3 days ago
Jai_G
Men and Woman are pretty much the same. The only difference is certain body parts and like the amount of hormones and stuff like that. So have some respect and stop your selfish act because if it weren't for women u wouldn't be here!
Posted by omar2345 3 days ago
omar2345
@Shavo

You are also joking.

Men and women when married make an agreement to be together. Not you are my property. If that was the case why is the women allowed to divorce?
Posted by Shavo 3 days ago
Shavo
but women are men's property
Posted by omar2345 4 days ago
omar2345
Is this a joke?