CocoJones
CocoJonesNeighbour

Should you pay your house mortgage back to your lender?

CocoJones has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

CocoJones

Pro

Should you pay to your lender or cheat on 'em? IDK
CocoJonesNeighbour

Con

Ya should never pay them back because ya has to live in that pig sty. That's already enough payment, and he also needs to pay for my clothing bills because I need to focus on scrubbing your mother's feet.
CocoJones

Pro

I think ya should pay 'em back, unless you wanna be dealing with legal troubles. My uncle cheated this guy a few years ago, and luckily he aint in prison but i stll reckon it's risky and can get you in serious trouble in court. Andi cant og back to court - ive already been there 7 times this year@!
CocoJonesNeighbour

Con

well that's just your personal problem, it's just that i know that they shouldn't be paid because the house that I purchased with lended money is an absolute trash hole. Last weekend, there was this weird smell protruding from the sink in the kitchen, so I looked an I noticed that these weird pieces of dead foot skin were floating around, and I can tell you now with absolute certainty that they ain't my dead skins because I put them in my brother's local swimming pool. Also, I am broke now because I spend all my 'earnings' on buying trash for all my 17 supposed children. By the way, I am looking for another wife if you were interested in handing over your sister or mother. Additionally, I would like to say that due to my lack of education, I don't have a job, so technically I cannot afford such repayments to anyone. And I would also like to add that my house is now smelling like some weird toenails. So NO ONE IS GETTING PAID BROTHER.