EricRein
TPPDJT

Simon Pegg is Tchaikovsky

TPPDJT
Started: 3/14/2018 Category: Funny

EricRein

Pro

Just look... I have pics but I can't place them. Hmm...
TPPDJT

Con

I believe this is the picture to which you are referring to? If so, while it is rather funny, it would be impossible for Simon Pegg/Tchaikovsky to have lived for this long. In fact, the oldest living person recorded would be Jeanne Calment who lived to be 122.

Tchaikovsky would smash this record as he would be 178 years old.
s://pbs.twimg.com...; alt="Image result for simon pegg is tchaikovsky" />
In short, Simon Pegg (good actor btw) is not Tchaikovsky and never will be, regardless of their shared physical similarities.
EricRein

Pro

Absolutely not. Tchaikovsky was given immortality by Rasputin. When the age of classical music died Tchaikovsky faked his death and moved to Britain to pursue his dream of being an actor. Don't be blind
TPPDJT

Con

I think you've been blinded by the Illuminati-Masonic-Satanist global conspiracy into believeing this. Men of rational standing are not blinded by such lies and know the truth, which is that Simon Pegg is not Tchikovsky.
EricRein

Pro

If Simon Pegg is not Tchaikovsky then explain how Simon Pegg can play piano! Might I remind you that this is a quality in which he shares with Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
TPPDJT

Con

I will not listen to these communist lies. However, I believe I know the truth to this debate. I am part Russian. I also know how to play the piano. Therefore, I am Tchaikovsky reincarnate and Simon Pegg is an imposter to the title of Tchaikovsky.
Posted by EricRein 3 years ago
EricRein
Y'all take this s h i t too seriously
Posted by TPPDJT 3 years ago
TPPDJT
@Amphia

1. Probably to offset my very sarcastic and semi-lackadaisical attitude in and out of school lol

2. Secret
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
@TPPDJT

1. You always take every debate so seriously, no matter how absurd the opposition is haha.
2. What does your username stand for?
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
simon is simon, and no one else, and that's the bottom line because simon said so.
Posted by TPPDJT 3 years ago
TPPDJT
Unfortunately, I'm not advanced enough to place pictures either...
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 3 years ago
Midnight1131
EricReinTPPDJTTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con wins because his refutation of Pro's entire position, that Tchaikovsky could not have lived so long, was never addressed by Pro. Therefore, the resolution has successfully been negated.