backwardseden
sanity_is_for_weirdos

Sin does not exist because there is no proven god that exists AND the bible is fake and fraudulent

Argument Due
We are waiting for sanity_is_for_weirdos to post argument for round #1. If you are sanity_is_for_weirdos, login to see your options.
Updated: 2 days ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

Believe in yourself and not the corrupted totally insane bumbling babbling baby brained big black blank booby prize bible looking over your shoulder with every move you make with something as ludicrous as "sin". You are far too good for that! And regardless no supposed god would ever, Not for any reason be stupid enough to use text as a form of communication, The worst form of communication possible!

Now you go right ahead and prove that sin exists in this world because it doesn't. How can it when you cannot prove that the prime motivator god exists? Without a proven god, There's no sin. How can there be? Sorry, Sin is gone and nonexistent. Here's another thought. . . This unproven "god" is supposed to be about love, Kindness, Care, Peace, Harmony, Etc etc etc and yet what is preached in the bible other than faith is pretty much entirely on "sin" and if you are a bad and naughty person you are going to go to a demonized hell. Go figure. How hypocritical and contradictory indeed deliberately designed to scare people from getting a good night's sleep. Well you know what? People that don't believe in that crap, Including myself who chugalugs some ooga booga medicines to help me doze off from monotones of every other daily pressure. We sleep just fine and don't worry about a mythical hell.

Here's something else and ah yes, With the jaws wide open for a camera shot. . .
Sin IS contradictory and hypocritical in your fraudulent and fake bible. Thus sin does---not---exist.
Does every man sin? Yes. There is no man who does not sin (I Kings 8:46; see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and I John 1:810) No. True Christians cannot possibly sin, Because they are the children of God. Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God. . (I John 5:1). We should be called children of God; and so we are (I John 3: 1). He who loves is born of God (I John 4:7). No one born of God commits sin; for Gods nature abides in him, And he cannot sin because he is born of God (I John 3:9). But, Then again, Yes! If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, And the truth is not in us (I John 1:8)

Matt Dillahunty "What is sin and why should I care about it? I understand why I should live an ethical life and treating people in certain ways, We have secular foundations for moral systems. But sin from the christian perspective is a crime against god or god"s nature itself - right? If god makes the rules and you violate it, That"s a sin. Well what if god makes a rule that you should kill your child, Does that make it good? Caller " Yeah that"s where I do things that are not aligned in what the bible says. " Matt "Yeah. But are they good things? Do you have good reasons to have that the things you are doing are not immoral? Like do you have an example? Like don"t confess to a crime or anything. For example, The bible is opposed to homosexuality. Do you think there"s something immoral about those who are homosexuals? " Caller "Uh there"s none that I can think of. " Matt "Yeah me neither. And so if the bible"s opposed to it add the bible is the word of god, And the Koran is opposed to it as well and the Koran is supposed to be the word of god as well, And there are two holy books and let them argue over who god is and what god thinks and until they can come up with a sound secular justification for homosexuality being immoral then I don"t need to pay their views any money because its just an opinion at that point. "

Jenn Peeples "christianity, At least some flavors of it, Would brand me as a sinner because I"m gay. And that would be the same as if I were raping children. And that"s appalling! So yeah, I don"t buy this "we"re all sinners" crap. We"re all human. And we have human responsibilities to each other. "

Again, You are far far far too good to even worry about something as cheap and as mundane as "sinning". Live out your lives in peace and prosperity and toss the ridiculous tinsel mind idea of sinning down the silly hillbilly drain. You are better than sinning. Sinning does---not---exist without a god.
Regardless, This so-called god of the bible has these admitted human baggage emotions of evil, Anger, Wrath, Vengeance, Rage, Fury, Jealousy. Really? Those are emotions any god would "need", "require", And they are a "necessity" for any supposed god to have? Even worse is this superior ego god complex in which this bible is entirely about and nothing else, Neatly passed down those emotions so in turn man could learn to hate with at least 1 billion dead on the battlefields alone all in the supposed "good" name of this god. Great going god. Great going for those that worship this storybook character. Keep up the good work!

One last thing for you to ponder on for this debate and RD: There's never been an era of peace for more than oh say 50 years since this storybook god's inception, Not at anyplace, Not at any time, Not during any time. Now doesn't that tell you something? This storybook god is not about peace, Harmony, Love, Kindness, Care etc etc etc at all. According to the fictitious bible, If people were to have actually read the damn thing, This superior ego god complex is about chaos, Suffering especially among children, Pain and conflict. After all, If there was peace, Harmony, Kindness, Care, Love etc, This printed gibberish nothingness storybook character would be out of a job. Just as the writers knew this flubber flypaper to be. Yeah, They knew better. A lot better. So they built in a fried eggsalad failsafe.

dsjpk5 is disqualified from the voting procedures as he tries to pretend he's god and thus change the voting structure of who wins and loses here on DDO.
Posted by Knight_Dragon 3 days ago
Knight_Dragon
@backwardseden
Are you a Coomer?