missjones
RMTheSupreme

Size Matters

missjones has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

missjones

Pro

There's no acceptance round. Just launch straight into it. I think the title of this debate speaks for itself. If any man or woman thinks I'm mistaken, please accept the debate. Good luck.

p.s. just in case there are any morons out there reading this (I'm sure there are), to clarify we're talking about PENIS size.
RMTheSupreme

Con

Since it's actually Pro who has the burden of proof (BoP) in this debate, I don't have to prove that size doesn't matter.

The fact that there are dildos of a variety of sizes as well as strapons and a ton of moves one can do to stimulate far better than penetration (lesbians would attest to this) means that ultimately the size of one's penis doesn't matter in this day and age.
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
I will enjoy f***ing you hard from round one, darling. Just let me plan out my foreplay strategy.