missjones
chickentender34

Size Matters

missjones has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

missjones

Pro

I think you can probably guess what this debate is on. If you're confused then please don't accept. I welcome both men and women to debate me on this.

-Miss Jones
chickentender34

Con

Many people do believe that size matters in today"s society. As a non-believer of the claim I still understand why today"s society is all talk about how tall, skinny, fat, short, or funny looking somebody is. Girls freak out when the "hottest" guy talks to them in school, when in reality people that act the coolest have the most going on. Nobody ever sees themselves as perfect, it is human nature to find ever the littlest flaw that nobody even sees or cares about, but today"s biggest insecurity is their weight. I think girls struggle with this topic the most, as always being judged and looked at by guys. If a girl is skinny or fat, her personality will always be the same. Why should looks determine your love life or friends? I believe both girls are boys should be able to eat, or do whatever they want. According to the common catch phrase, you only live once so why not enjoy life by eating and doing the activities that you WANT,instead of starving yourself or only eating gross foods that make you lose weight.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Ey fuuck yooou!
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
To who?
Posted by missjones 3 years ago
missjones
Hahaha you're cute. pm me?
Posted by MagicAintReal 3 years ago
MagicAintReal
You're talking about the stuff used to prepare walls for decoration right?