FanboyMctroll
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Slapping a woman's azz should be perfectly acceptable

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Why is it inappropriate to slap a woman's azz now? Did I miss a memo of how this is now considered sexual harassment. Men did it for years in the offices and other work places in the 50's, 60's and before that, But now all of a sudden it's wrong.

Slapping a nice azz as it goes by is a compliment to the woman that she has a nice butt and you like it, That is why you are slapping it, Or grabbing it for a nice feel. How is that wrong. Women want attention and this is a compliment. Nothing like grabbing a handful of butt as it goes by.

Slapping a woman's butt is a compliment to a woman and should be perfectly acceptable in the work place or out on the sidewalk. Why not?
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Con

This does not have to do with whether or not you feel it is a compliment for them. It all depends on the fact that this person does not want you touching them. Consent needs to be spoken. The "azz" is a personal body part. If I don't want you touching me I shouldn't have to push through it. That is called harassment. If it is particularly on a "private part" as it is in this topic of debate, That is sexual harassment.

Many women do not want that type of attention. It is inappropriate. You will rebuddle with a quote from a girl at your school saying they like it. That is why I selected the word "most".

Just because people in older generations did it, Doesn't mean we need to. Older generations thought of women as property. We are not property. We are people. We deserve respect and honor as other beings in this world. Do not treat us like inanimate objects.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent in taking on this debate, So lets continue.

Women wear tight jeans and dress up and put on lots of makeup for attention, Women want to be noticed by men, A slap on the butt is a compliment to the woman that she has a nice butt. Women (not girls) might say it's sexual harassment but in reality they want the slap on the butt, They would rather that than being ignored. Just look at Monica Lewinsky and President Bill Clinton, She started the affair, But later recanted and said it was sexual harassment once the media got hold of the story.

There has been a dramatic increase in butt implants in the last 10 years, And why do you think that is, Because women want their butts slapped and noticed. This gives a woman power as men become lured by the butt and a woman can make men do things just for the reward of a butt slap. This gives power to the woman. Woman flaunt their butts all the time, And why do they do it, Because they want it slapped.

Butt slapping is also very enjoyable for a woman as it increases blood flow to that area which in turn increases the sensitivity of her genitals.

I do not consider women property, Butt slapping is more of a gesture of attention and favor in order for the woman to know that you like that azz and you are interested in her. For women this should be a compliments.

After all would you rather get a butt slap or be ignored all day long?
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Con

I have decided that I am not going to continue to debate this clearly ill-minded individual.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Well it looks like I win another debate as my opponent does not know how to debate a topic and would rather insult the debater instead of debating

Please subtract any points from her debate for rude conduct in the debate.

I win

Case closed apology accepted

Mic drop
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Con

I honestly don't care whether I win or lose. I just want it to be known that it is illegal. If you don't want to actually debate with factual evidence, That is up to you. I am not going to forfeit. I am going to post this final round. It was "good" debating with you.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Slapping a woman's azz is perfectly acceptable and all the men agree with me as shown by the tie in this debate.

I'm going to slap my receptionists azz right now!

Although I don't get how a white chick has an Puerto Rican booty? How does that happen?
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
SuperSmartSassySweetie may the best debater win, Lets forget about the insults, Let the best competitor come out on top
Posted by SuperSmartSassySweetie 3 years ago
SuperSmartSassySweetie
Please vote. Even if you vote for him. Fanboy, I am sorry for insulting you. That was very rude of me.
Posted by Ettina 3 years ago
Ettina
Someone deciding you're not worth debating with means that you lost, Not that you won.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Sherlock is quite entertaining, But his disregard for the law would make him a terrible legal detective.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Excellent investigative info there, You are quite the Sherlock Holmes there

Should we bring up your child porn allegations, While lying about being married and working in an office?
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
I like to see how foolish trolls seem when their lies back them into a corner. Take fanboy for instance, He is or was a teenage juvenile delinquent who might have been engaged to a high school girl, But is or was an "expert witness for the crown", Who travels around the world as a sovereign citizen using fake documents because he is an anarchist, And he still manages to keep in touch with us by accessing public library computers (which are under 24hr surveillance). He would use his laptop, But his mother took it away from him. I almost forgot, He also supplements his income by selling stolen art.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Pointproven, You are right who cares, There are bigger world problems out there than whether I live on or off the grid
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
He doesn't care, He is just messing with you to see your reaction, And you're giving him what he wants.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Like I said many times before people, I use the local town library computer to go on DDO, Outside of that I have no grid access