Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
FanboyMctroll
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Slapping a woman's azz should be perfectly acceptable

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Why is it inappropriate to slap a woman's azz now? Did I miss a memo of how this is now considered sexual harassment. Men did it for years in the offices and other work places in the 50's, 60's and before that, But now all of a sudden it's wrong.

Slapping a nice azz as it goes by is a compliment to the woman that she has a nice butt and you like it, That is why you are slapping it, Or grabbing it for a nice feel. How is that wrong. Women want attention and this is a compliment. Nothing like grabbing a handful of butt as it goes by.

Slapping a woman's butt is a compliment to a woman and should be perfectly acceptable in the work place or out on the sidewalk. Why not?
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Con

This does not have to do with whether or not you feel it is a compliment for them. It all depends on the fact that this person does not want you touching them. Consent needs to be spoken. The "azz" is a personal body part. If I don't want you touching me I shouldn't have to push through it. That is called harassment. If it is particularly on a "private part" as it is in this topic of debate, That is sexual harassment.

Many women do not want that type of attention. It is inappropriate. You will rebuddle with a quote from a girl at your school saying they like it. That is why I selected the word "most".

Just because people in older generations did it, Doesn't mean we need to. Older generations thought of women as property. We are not property. We are people. We deserve respect and honor as other beings in this world. Do not treat us like inanimate objects.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent in taking on this debate, So lets continue.

Women wear tight jeans and dress up and put on lots of makeup for attention, Women want to be noticed by men, A slap on the butt is a compliment to the woman that she has a nice butt. Women (not girls) might say it's sexual harassment but in reality they want the slap on the butt, They would rather that than being ignored. Just look at Monica Lewinsky and President Bill Clinton, She started the affair, But later recanted and said it was sexual harassment once the media got hold of the story.

There has been a dramatic increase in butt implants in the last 10 years, And why do you think that is, Because women want their butts slapped and noticed. This gives a woman power as men become lured by the butt and a woman can make men do things just for the reward of a butt slap. This gives power to the woman. Woman flaunt their butts all the time, And why do they do it, Because they want it slapped.

Butt slapping is also very enjoyable for a woman as it increases blood flow to that area which in turn increases the sensitivity of her genitals.

I do not consider women property, Butt slapping is more of a gesture of attention and favor in order for the woman to know that you like that azz and you are interested in her. For women this should be a compliments.

After all would you rather get a butt slap or be ignored all day long?
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Con

I have decided that I am not going to continue to debate this clearly ill-minded individual.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Well it looks like I win another debate as my opponent does not know how to debate a topic and would rather insult the debater instead of debating

Please subtract any points from her debate for rude conduct in the debate.

I win

Case closed apology accepted

Mic drop
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Con

I honestly don't care whether I win or lose. I just want it to be known that it is illegal. If you don't want to actually debate with factual evidence, That is up to you. I am not going to forfeit. I am going to post this final round. It was "good" debating with you.
Posted by SuperSmartSassySweetie 3 years ago
SuperSmartSassySweetie
Can you stop? Nobody did this stuff. You are just being annoying.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
@ Block19 - I have been in court many times, So let me tell you how it would go if it went to trial. First of all juries do not attend assault trials, Just judges, They are not going to go through a jury selection for an assumption of an assault charge.

Once I was on the stand, I would simply say "Your honor as far as I can recall the minor event from 6 months ago, I simply stumbled, That was it. Without any previous convictions and no real motive presented, The judge would throw it out. It wouldn't go to trial anyways, It would have been thrown out in pre trial. No District attorney is taking on a case of mistaken azz grab on a trip. Good luck proving that in court.

But what I can see more likely to happen and be seen on CNN is

Block19 has been arrested for child pornography found on home computer, Block19 who has been trying to lure young boys on-line like Fanboy McTroll with promise of cash and gifts and wanting to take pictures of him, Has been arrested after several parents complained to the police about finding Block19 enticing e-mails on their children's computers. Block19 who has been soliciting children on DDO website had his house searched after the arrest and terabytes of child porn were found on his personal computer.

Block19 will be arraigned in court for his plea summons next week.
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
this guy has gotta be a troll.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
The prosecutor would call upon the witness, And the police who performed the arrest and or took statements. Your lawyer will most likely advise you that the stumbling defense has not held up in court. You will probably be called up to the stand to testify about the event, My guess is you won't be able to hold up in court, And you will look like the mischievous malcontent you are and the jury will find you guilty, If you don't take a plea deal for reduced charges beforehand.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
Your honor we don't know who Fanboy McTroll is, It could be anyone, Also the account could have been hacked and these assertions added by someone else on the account.

Case dismissed for lack of evidence

SuperSmartSassySweetie - legal court cases are based on facts not fictitious anonymous ramblings, Please keep up with the tour ma'am

Next case SuperSmartSassySweetie vs State of Michigan in the matter of shoplifting, The accused is being charged with 2 counts of theft under $5000, How do you plead?
SuperSmartSassySweetie
Proof: this very debate

Sorry not sorry
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
You clearly don't understand how the court system works

How do you prove that there was sexual assault? It's her word against mine. Your honor I tripped on the crack on the sidewalk, Or I tripped over that cord in the office and put my hands up to brace myself against a fall and my hand just happened to land on her azz

Good luck convincing a jury without any motive or previous convictions that I'm guilty, More like thrown out of court, Nice try

the camera clearly shows me stumbling and falling over before touching the victims azz. Your honor as you can see in the video I was bracing myself for the fall, Case dismissed

Block19 we will need you to cover the legal fees for this ridicules assumption of sexual assault.

Next case your honor

Block19 vs State of New York in the matter of child pornography found on accused computer. We recommend a 5 year sentence based on accused juvenile record. Block19 how do you plead?
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
You clearly don't understand how american court systems work.
1. Grabbing a women butt without consent is not considered sexual harassment, Its sexual assault.
2. The prosecutor does not have to prove anything, They just have to convince a jury that you (a foolish teenager) did it, Thinking that because of your age you would get away with it. This is a legitimate example that could be used in such a case.
3. You have said before, And with great fervor, That people in the US are constantly being recorded on camera. So good luck not having any witnesses or evidence being brought up against you, Especially if it isnt your first offence.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
sexual harassment has to be proven in court.

I'm sorry, I tripped and to catch my balance I accidently grabbed her azz, Your honor. Besides it's her word against mine.

First prove it, Was there witnesses? I'm sorry your honor but the victim is making up lies and she has had it out for me for a long time so she trumped up these charges to get back at me.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
It is not fake news, It is law. I already pointed this out. I think your problem is that you need it to be legal so that you can have some kind of intimate contact with a women, As they wouldn't give you consent to do so otherwise.