FanboyMctroll
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Slapping a woman's azz should be perfectly acceptable

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Why is it inappropriate to slap a woman's azz now? Did I miss a memo of how this is now considered sexual harassment. Men did it for years in the offices and other work places in the 50's, 60's and before that, But now all of a sudden it's wrong.

Slapping a nice azz as it goes by is a compliment to the woman that she has a nice butt and you like it, That is why you are slapping it, Or grabbing it for a nice feel. How is that wrong. Women want attention and this is a compliment. Nothing like grabbing a handful of butt as it goes by.

Slapping a woman's butt is a compliment to a woman and should be perfectly acceptable in the work place or out on the sidewalk. Why not?
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Con

This does not have to do with whether or not you feel it is a compliment for them. It all depends on the fact that this person does not want you touching them. Consent needs to be spoken. The "azz" is a personal body part. If I don't want you touching me I shouldn't have to push through it. That is called harassment. If it is particularly on a "private part" as it is in this topic of debate, That is sexual harassment.

Many women do not want that type of attention. It is inappropriate. You will rebuddle with a quote from a girl at your school saying they like it. That is why I selected the word "most".

Just because people in older generations did it, Doesn't mean we need to. Older generations thought of women as property. We are not property. We are people. We deserve respect and honor as other beings in this world. Do not treat us like inanimate objects.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent in taking on this debate, So lets continue.

Women wear tight jeans and dress up and put on lots of makeup for attention, Women want to be noticed by men, A slap on the butt is a compliment to the woman that she has a nice butt. Women (not girls) might say it's sexual harassment but in reality they want the slap on the butt, They would rather that than being ignored. Just look at Monica Lewinsky and President Bill Clinton, She started the affair, But later recanted and said it was sexual harassment once the media got hold of the story.

There has been a dramatic increase in butt implants in the last 10 years, And why do you think that is, Because women want their butts slapped and noticed. This gives a woman power as men become lured by the butt and a woman can make men do things just for the reward of a butt slap. This gives power to the woman. Woman flaunt their butts all the time, And why do they do it, Because they want it slapped.

Butt slapping is also very enjoyable for a woman as it increases blood flow to that area which in turn increases the sensitivity of her genitals.

I do not consider women property, Butt slapping is more of a gesture of attention and favor in order for the woman to know that you like that azz and you are interested in her. For women this should be a compliments.

After all would you rather get a butt slap or be ignored all day long?
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Con

I have decided that I am not going to continue to debate this clearly ill-minded individual.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Well it looks like I win another debate as my opponent does not know how to debate a topic and would rather insult the debater instead of debating

Please subtract any points from her debate for rude conduct in the debate.

I win

Case closed apology accepted

Mic drop
SuperSmartSassySweetie

Con

I honestly don't care whether I win or lose. I just want it to be known that it is illegal. If you don't want to actually debate with factual evidence, That is up to you. I am not going to forfeit. I am going to post this final round. It was "good" debating with you.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
sexual harassment based on a azz slap is FAKE NEWS, That is just the ugly women complaining because they get no attention from men.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
I know quite a bit about women, I have been around them more and to a greater degree than you. I am basing this on your remarks towards women, The are like those of a person who hasn't spent a lot of time talking to women. I am married to a women, I work in an office with many female coworkers, I was and still am friends with a lot of women who i met in school. In particular the women in my ethics, HR management, And business law classes all seemed to agree on what they and the law consider to be sexual harassment. They were by no means prudes, I really believe that you are basing your statement on your own prejudice toward women based on you experience with middle school girls.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
@ Block19 - what do you know about women? Living with mom in her basement doesn't qualify you as an expert of women's behavior.

Like I said in my debate, Women are always looking for attention and self assurance that they are beautiful. By slapping a woman's azz you are giving her a compliment, And they like that

I think you are referring to nuns when you saying women don't feel that way.

Look I know you want it clean like a nuns bum, But most women want the attention, You should stick with the prudes that you like
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
I think you are projecting your own ideas on to women. If you choose to walk around in tight jeans and drag in the hopes of being noticed and hit on, That is fine for you. However the overwhelming majority of women do not feel the same way.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
True. . As a man I do have to twerk. . And get slapped by half a ton woman. . Its ok. . Everybody needs some fun. . Thats life. .
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
If a woman is walking around with tight azz jeans she wants to have her azz groped. Otherwise she would dress like a nun.

Tight jeans or tights = consent for azz attention

Block19, You need to read between the lines, Also if a woman is twirking, She wants some action
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
No. A freindly gesture belongs to you. .
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
A friendly gesture only exist between two consenting individuals, If a women doesn't want you to touch them let alone slap any part of their body, Then you would be committing crime. In this specific case it would be sexual assault aka Title 10 U. S. Code " 920 - Art. 120. Section b
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
A punch in the face can lead to great s. . Well only happened once. Out of one punch = 100 % scoore. . .
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
@ Block19 - you are getting a friendly gesture mixed up with assault. Slapping a woman's azz is a friendly gesture, Punching someone in the face is assault which is a criminal offence under the criminal act