PowerPikachu21
KinZil

Smash Bros New characters

KinZil has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

PowerPikachu21

Pro

It's that time again. We each pick 1 character to suggest in a new Smash Bros game. We must come up with at least 4 special attacks (Up B, Down B, Neutral B, Side B), plus a Final Smash (a super powerful attack that you get after destroying a Smash Ball). You may come up with an entire move set if you wish, but the minumum is the 4 special moves and Final Smash.

There are no limits to your character, but please keep your posts PG; child appropriate.

In case you aren't caught up with this fighting game series, you basically use attacks to beat up the opponent and rack up damage until you can launch them offscreen. There are two buttons for attacking, A for regular attacks, and B for special attacks. There's a grab button, and after grabbing, you can pummel the enemy, then throw in one of 4 directions. If you need to know more about the series, watch a video.

My character this time is the Inklings from Splatoon, a popular game made by Nintendo. I'd prefer if you made the move set minimum before accepting this debate. 1st round is acceptance only.
KinZil

Con

I don't give a sh*t about Smash Bros, nor your kids.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

They're not kids. They are squids.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Was this another hit and run?
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
If KinZil responds in Round 2, I'll begin my real argument. I already have the minimum, and a reason for Splatoon's Inklings being in Smash.