KJVPrewrather
Mike_10-4

Social democracy.

KJVPrewrather has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

KJVPrewrather

Pro

I am a progressive scocial democrat. What is a social democracy? It mixes the philosophy of capitalism and socialism in ope society. Things like a slighty regulated economy, social justice issues, single payer healthcare with room for the collective and the individual at the same time. A social democracy is actually not left or right, and is a good political choice.
Mike_10-4

Con

I will take the position that a republic form of governance is the best yet known using the US Constitution as my argument template. I'm looking forward to learn from my opponent why “a social democracy … is a good political choice.”
Mike_10-4

Con

I see, the debate is one via YouTube. And on that note, please view the following two short presentations:

The Science of Rights:

Americanism: https://www.youtube.com...