Ibbyninja
A_Literal_Child

Social media undermines the marketplace of ideas

Ibbyninja has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Ibbyninja

Con

I am really not sure i am on a debate team and i just wanted to know what you guys thought about it good luck!
A_Literal_Child

Pro

i mean, it doesn't neccessarely undermine the marketplace, it is a good idea, and from that good idea they've sparked a long lasting flame that hasn't gone out for 20 years, I think it's doing alright. Now personally I would never use it, I think it's just a waste of time, and the communities they have are addicts to their sh!t, so it's debatable upon if you can even give it attention anymore without looking like a complete ftcking doofus.
Posted by Smooosh 3 years ago
Smooosh
Can I just accept and let you make the first argument because this seems interesting but I'm not sure exactly what angle your argument is coming from!
Posted by hwp460 3 years ago
hwp460
Is the first round acceptance only?