Capitalistslave
boii77

Socialism is a failed economic system

Capitalistslave has forfeited round #3.
Started: 12/8/2016 Category: Economics
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Capitalistslave

Con

I am doing this debate again since someone accepted it last time and didn't post in time.

Pro is of course arguing in favor of the above statement in the title.
Rules:
1) Pro may begin their argument in round 1, but to keep things even since I am not using round 1 for debate, they should not use the last round for argument or debate, or else I will ask this debate to be deleted if they do.
2) No Kritik
3) Be careful not to use logical fallacies and be sure to cite sources: all uncited "facts" will be dismissed.

Here is an outline of how the rounds will go:
Round 1: con-outline of rules; pro-first argument
Round 2: con-First argument; pro-rebuttals, 2nd argument
Round 3: con- rebuttals, 2nd argument; pro- rebuttal/conclusion, no new arguments should be made, only pointing out flaws in con's reasoning should happen here
Round 4: con- Rebuttal/conclusion, no new arguments made here either. Pro- waive this round: you should comment something, but no arguments or refuting what con said.
boii77

Pro

No socialism is a much better better economic system it increases security and keeps society more stable while individualism causes chaos and since with individualism the people are self reliant the stability of the society depends on the individuals themselves while with socialism the stability then is depended on the whole group
Capitalistslave

Con

I think you mistook your position. Pro is supposed to be arguing in favor of the the statement in the title. You're supposed to argue that socialism is a failed economic system. I'll ask this debate to be deleted if you accepted it by mistake thinking you would be arguing in favor of socialism
boii77

Pro

oh shoot my bad