Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
ToasterMinistry
ChickenWaffles

Socialism or Communism can work well (I know their different, But it depends what you do)

ChickenWaffles has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

ToasterMinistry

Pro

Opponent should make their own arguments, And I would really appreciate it if they would. Please clarify if we are either debating about Socialism or Communism, As they are a bit different. Good luck and your floor.
ChickenWaffles

Con

I accept. I will show why communism doesn't work.
ToasterMinistry

Pro

New debate
Posted by ToasterMinistry 3 years ago
ToasterMinistry
Sent
Posted by ChickenWaffles 3 years ago
ChickenWaffles
I would love to debate on this topic. Just send me a challenge invite. @toasterministry
Posted by yuhancui0726 3 years ago
yuhancui0726
capitalism is destroying our environment.
All of you who said communism is bad are probably selfish bastards who say that animals have no rights,
Posted by ToasterMinistry 3 years ago
ToasterMinistry
Plz reply if you want to just start a new debate with the same topic and everything. Hopefully the new one will work?
Posted by ToasterMinistry 3 years ago
ToasterMinistry
Debate is not working for some reason. . .

Every time I post this it just says that I need to post it again. Would you mind if we can open this debate up again?

That would be appreciated, As I can't reply in this debate to anything, And don't want it to seem like a one-sided slaughter.
Posted by tyrel82 3 years ago
tyrel82
I don't want to be in a communist country because they can dictate what you do dictate your religion and whatever else.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
I was hoping this will gain popularity. The Communist Manifesto was one of my favorite books back then while I was still in high school. Full of noble ideas. Still, I feel that regulated capitalist market is better.