Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Death Penalty?

AZZhang
ComradeAlexander

I believe the death penalty should be legal. Please present your arguments....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Maternity leave shouldn't be paid

catdog33233

Con can go first...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Feminism Overrated?

AZZhang
catdog33233

In recent years especially, Feminists have been seen as angry women who can't stand men and can thus use feminism as a platform to project their hate and have a reason for it. This is completely untrue. Feminism is about gender equality between men and women, And the opposing of society's stereotypes of both genders. Feminism is NOT overrated. It is not about asking every woman to quit being a household wife, To instead dump their husbands and run for president. It is not about sending out the m...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Our_Boat_is_Right is a pedophile posing as a 15 year old to lure kids

FanboyMctroll
Our_Boat_is_Right

Our_Boat_is_Right is a grown azz adult posing as a 15 year old kid looking to lure boys. I think she should be reported to the FBI for pretending to be 15, Just look at his profile. I believe there is a criminal charge for luring children on-line. Prove me wrong pedophile, I know you are not 15...

Voting Period
55 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Ban muslims

vi_spex
blaisemac

The apostacy law is what drives islam, This is why muslims must be banned, Cuz they can't escape islam, They need a Safe option to leave the "religion" of submission. . Not that its a religion, Its not, It couldnt exist as a religion, For it to be submission could it. . Ban muslims=Delete islam from the world=Give muslims a safe option to be able to unsubmit to the fear of other muslims, Or allah....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should vigilantes be allowed to shoot criminals?

Gavitron
Sonofcharl

Should your friendly, Neighborhood vigilante be allowed to shoot someone breaking the law without authorization by any extent of the law? Note: I'm not talking about self defense...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should Feminism be classified as a metal illness?

LiberalBurner
Our_Boat_is_Right

Should Feminism be classified as a metal illness? Feminist exist for some reason, This is very unnatural behavior of the females and should be studied because this isn't right....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Is the Wage Gap real?

andrew_482
asta

This is my opening statement. I believe the wage gap is an absolutely, Completely, Utterly stupid idea in today's culture. I believe that in fact some women are even paid more than men in certain areas of the country, And feminists just made the idea up as 1 more thing to whine about. All this being said, I'm open to my mind being changed and would like to have an open discussion about it....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Mental illness is no excuse for being a criminal

FanboyMctroll
Ettina

Too many times I see criminals get off on the offence of "found not guilty by reason of insanity" This is an absolute BS excuse for what a person did. Everyone is responsible for their actions, I don't care if you are autistic, Schizophrenic, Bi-polar, Delusional, Paranoid or whatever other fvcked up mental illness you have, It doesn't excuse you from committing crimes. The mentally ill should be tried the same way as any other sane criminal. I don't care if you are mentally ill, That is...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Raping, Looting, Pillaging, Plundering, Are all basic needs of conquest

FanboyMctroll
flakypie

Raping, Looting, Pillaging, Plundering are all basic rules of conquest and I'm ok with them. From the earliest conquests of empires raping, Looting, Pillaging and plundering have always been there. From the Romans conquests, Attila the hun Napoleon's conquests Alexander the Great The Vikings The Ottoman Empire The Nazi's The Soviets in 1945 Berlin Pirates in the 1700's Spanish Conquistador of the Incas Raping, Looting, Plundering and pillaging are basic needs of armies when they...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago