irumsohale
deemasfashion

South Asian bridal wear is better than western style bridal wear

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Started: 6/13/2021 Category: Fashion
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Voting Period

irumsohale

Pro

I am a traveler and I have been observing several traditions in several countries. Being myself a fashion blogger, I always wanted to analyze the fashion interest in different countries. Of my observation when it comes to the marriage ceremonies and the bridal wears, I always found South Asian bridal wear to be the best among all.
deemasfashion

Con

Well, Your personal observation must also be based on facts. As far as my observation is concerned, I find simplicity to be the beautiful aspect of fashion. You do not find simplicity in South Asian bridal wear. Therefore a white bridal wear in the west is actually more beautiful.
irumsohale

Pro

First of all, Fashion is an art.
Art is not black and white. When one refers to art, Its about the mixture of beautiful colors that form an art piece. The world itself is a creation of God. He is the best artist among all and what do we see around? A colorful world. I do not understand your idea of considering fashion as a black and white element.
deemasfashion

Con

It is not always about the colour. Yes, I do believe white is a colour of simplicity but the western bridal design is equally beautiful. To some extent, I get your idea about art being art due to the variety of colours it includes. Yet I still believe that simplicity is above all.
irumsohale

Pro

Ok, Let me include an example. Here is a link where you can observe the huge variety of Pakistani bridal wears. All of them are rich in beauty, Possess remarkable designs and include a number of colors. Let me know what your views are regarding these styles.
https://deemasfashion. Com/latest-pakistani-bridal-wear/
deemasfashion

Con

Ok, I do see the designs you're talking about. But lets get to the facts here. The world is huge, And there are people who follow a number of sequences in their traditions, Basically used to differentiate between their customs. Like you wear black on a funeral but white on a wedding. This indicates that white being a bright color is used on a happy occasion. Whereas black being a gloomy colour is best suitable on a gloomy day like a funeral.
So you see the point, The world must be ORGANIZED.