DEBATEDUDEMAX
14tcox

Spongebob sucks now

Started: 10/31/2018 Category: Funny

DEBATEDUDEMAX

Pro

Spongebob is bad now in terms of story and characters. The characters have gone stale and don't really connect with each other to further the story, But rather just create problems that other characters need to solve. Freaking Spongebob sucks now.
14tcox

Con

I strongly disagree with Max's statement, For a number of reasons. First of all, It is obvious that 'Debatedudemax' has no idea what he is talking about. Spongebob Squarepants still has an average of 2. 2 million viewers an episode, With the addition of Catch Up. In my opinion, This does not say that Spongebob is dead. But it is steadily on the rise, To the point where in 50 years I am of the opinion that Spongebob Squarepants will be remembered as the greatest cartoon to ever grace Nickelodeon. Max, I ask you now as politely as I can, To show some respect to all those who still are big fans of the Spongebob Squarepants franchise. I believe your original statement showed a lack of respect and professionalism, And I hope you are now ready to retract your statement. I have been debating for 24 years now, So I strongly recommend you accept defeat. You obviously put very little effort into your statement, Showing that you are very new to the debating world, And are most likely doing this as a joke. Well for people like me, This isn't a joke, And people like you are ruining the debating experience for those of us who do it for a profession. Look forward to your reply, And your retraction of your original statement.
DEBATEDUDEMAX

Pro

DEBATEDUDEMAX forfeited this round.
14tcox

Con

14tcox forfeited this round.
DEBATEDUDEMAX

Pro

DEBATEDUDEMAX forfeited this round.
14tcox

Con

14tcox forfeited this round.
Posted by Block.19 3 years ago
Block.19
it has never changed other than using better graphics. The problem for you is that you have matured beyond the point of their target demographic, They don't expect someone your age to find it funny, It is not for you. As Matthew McConaughey's character Rory would say, You kept getting older, Their audience stayed the same age.