Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should there be Salary Cap in the MLB?

Raiders648
DeletedUser

Lot's of people think that there should be no salary cap in the MLB for multiple reasons. But I think there should be salary cap in the MLB because teams like the Yankees, Mets, Dodgers, And other teams are having unfair advantage....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Combat sports should be banned

DeletedUser
Yaw

Definition of terms: Combat sports- These refer to sports where the objective of the athletes or participants is to hurt the opponent. Examples of combat sports are boxing, Taekwondo, MMA, And among others. Banned- the proposed ban is not limited to a particular setting or country. So, Debaters should not assume that the ban is limited to one country. This is a debate about the general importance or necessity of combat sports. Round 1- Defining terms, And Con's acceptance. (Don't make...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Baseball is the best sport

jibs23
NighthawkoftheSS

I want my opponent to start...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is Color Guard a Sport?

awesomeness4daz
dinachen

Is color guard more than "flag twirlers"? The answer: yes. We are more than what people give us credit for. By the definition of sports : "an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others, " color guard should be considered a sport....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

College sports are better then the pros

adambeauvais
BR2SBW

This is open debate so anyone is welcome to change my mind....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Is swimming a real sport?

TWNationalist
DeletedUser

In my opinion, Swimming is a sport because you compete with other people in a physical activity, Which in the case of swimming, Is quite intense and uses muscles all over the body....

10 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

stfu

stfuyb
yourargumentsaretrash123

You probably can't swim....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Damian Lillard has been better than Russell Westbrook this year

Taterz
9spaceking

I will let my opponent argue his/her/their point first....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Months Ago

d

anc2006
Theweakeredge

d...

2 Comments
Updated 8 Months Ago

Baseball is better than soccer

JackD23
SamuelWH

Baseball is better than soccer for many reasons. First off, Many people from ESPN along with many other sports news outlets have stated hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in all of sports. Second, In baseball, It is very rare for people to fall on the ground and pretend to be hurt whereas in soccer you see that almost every game. Soccer players use the excuse of we run and you don't, Whereas running is needed in both sports but throwing a ball 90 MPH consistently isn't needed in socce...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 9 Months Ago