Matato
Awesomeiron12

Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) is better than Star Wars: Battlefront (2015)

Awesomeiron12 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/5/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Matato

Pro

It is improved with better starfighter assualt and better graphics
Awesomeiron12

Con

I can neither are better compared to their superior 2005 and counterpart. But I must disagree with you, The 2015 version was much closer in relation to the 2005 version, Not precise but surely much more than the 2017 version. Both have micro-transactions and loot boxes which I find to be completely pathetic considering that the 2005 version had none of those and gameplay was a freedom and a right, Not just a privilege or something pay to win. However, The 2015 version costs much less compared to its 2017 counterpart and the gameplay campaign was pretty great in comparison to its bland counterpart in the 2017 campaign.
Matato

Pro

Why Battlefront is cheaper is because it is older. Also the star fighter mechanics are way better
Posted by Awesomeiron12 3 years ago
Awesomeiron12
Guess I win this debate.