Forever23
dotslashlj

Suffering is Good

Forever23 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 4/21/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Forever23

Pro

Round 1 is acceptance.
dotslashlj

Con

Suffering is not good... why would it be? Lay down your reasons and arguments. I'm in to rebutt you.
Forever23

Pro

The opponent started providing arguments. His argument was "suffering is not good." Round 1 is acceptance only. I win because of broken rules.
dotslashlj

Con

Lol. You're supposed to provide arguments to support your claim (your main argument) and not to support *your* rules, aka yourself. Anyway, I don't care if you win because in the first place you win by your rules which in the very first place were ambiguous...lol. You can take that throne of obsession with winning a debate because you won thinking you did rather than citing facts to support your claim primarily because you are the Proposition side here.

Well okay, you win because you think you are the rules.
Posted by dotslashlj 3 years ago
dotslashlj
Suffering is not good... why would it be? Lay down your reasons. I'm in for rebutt.