DebateDM
Deondrase

Suicide is a morally justifiable choice

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner

DebateDM

Pro

Hi! New here and looking to create my first debate on an issue that's super important to me. I'll be taking the side that affirms that "Suicide is a morally justifiable option".

I think the fairest way to go about starting this debate would either for my opponent to get started right away, in which case they shouldn't use their last round since that would make for uneven number of times to speak, or I can start things off in the next round with my opponent just accepting, and we can proceed on normally from there.

And, just as a PSA to those who may read this and are struggling, I am not making this debate to encourage you to commit suicide. Speaking from personal experience, there are ways to fight against it and find help. It may be hard to see that in that instance, but people who's sole purpose is to help those who are struggling do exist, and you will not ever be a burden to them. The fight will never be easy, and you'll fall down here and there, but it is a winnable fight. A relatively comprehensive list of resources to look to, over the phone, online, and even through text in a few instances, can be found here
v
v
https://www.reddit.com...

That being finished, good luck to whomever decides to accept.
Deondrase

Con

I am quitting this debate because i am too young to debate on this topic
sorry about that.
DebateDM

Pro

That's understandable. I don't personally think there's a specific age cut off for discussion such as this but you can certainly do as you please. Hopefully we can have this debate in the future. :)
Deondrase

Con

Thanks for understanding i hope one day i do debate on this topic. i usually do not back do in a challenge but i have to due to my pear
DebateDM

Pro

It's alright man. No hard feelings. I can always remake the debate :)
Deondrase

Con

Do you think killing yourself is good i mean you well be missed by your family and friends. oh thanks for understanding
DebateDM

Pro

No that wasn't my argument. I was just wanting to show that suicide was a ethically justifiable course of action, not that it's the course of action people should take.
Deondrase

Con

ooh I am so sorry about that :( my bad.
Posted by LordLuke 2 years ago
LordLuke
Um... Deondrase, did you join this debate just to quit?