BestDebateBoy
FoxyAnimates

Summer Is The Best Season

FoxyAnimates has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

BestDebateBoy

Pro

I believe that Summer is the best season out of all four seasons, because It is warm and not cold, people get to go to Summer activities that they can't go to during Winter, Spring, and Fall. People that can eat ice cream, get to eat more ice cream, because a lot of people don't eat ice cream during the Winter, because when it's cold out, why eat cold food? Even when Summer gets too hot, you can cool down by eating ice cream and other cold foods. People can also cool down by going to the pool. Some people can't swim, I know that, but they can just go to a shallow pool. Students get a break from school during the Summer, so they get time to relax. Some people might think that those students can't study during the Summer, but they can, they can go online, or study from textbooks.
Those reasons are why I believe Summer is the best season.
FoxyAnimates

Con

My contender says that summer is the best sport I deny it just because it may be his/her favorite season doesn't mean it is the best season. Many people enjoy Winter they enjoy playing in the snow or staying inside to watch their kids sled down a hill. Many people also enjoy the Winter Olympics and watching people ski down hills or ice skate in rinks. Others may enjoy the leaf piles and cool nights Fall brings. And of course many people may like spring because of Easter and the ring spring brings with it after all April showers bring May flowers.
BestDebateBoy

Pro

When I say Summer is the best season, I say that because it is my favorite season, it is my opinion. Some people might say there are too much bugs during Summer time, but that's why they invented bug spray. Summer is the season where the pools open, and then people get to swim and cool down. Of course I love all the other seasons, but I like Summer the most. During Winter, a lot of people get colds, some people get the flu, and sadly, some people die from the flu.
During Fall, so many people like jumping in piles of leaves, and some love Thanksgiving and Halloween, but sometimes Fall is a little too cold. Lastly, there is Spring. Yes, people love Spring holidays, and just Spring itself, and so do I, but people don't get a three month break during Spring. I'm not saying that the other seasons are bad, I'm just saying that I personally like Summer more than the other seasons. During Winter, Spring, and Fall, the pools aren't open. During Summer, pools are open. Summer also lets students have a three month break, which lets them relax, have fun, and spend more time with their family. In my opinion, Summer is the best season.
FoxyAnimates

Con

When you say that Summer is the best season that means you would be saying everyone likes Summer. But YOU think that summer is the best so YOU should of said MY opinion is that summer is the best.
BestDebateBoy

Pro

As I stated in my first sentence of round two, Summer is the best season in my opinion. I am stating my opinion, and my opinion is that Summer is the best season. I don't only like Summer, I also like Spring, Fall, and Winter. Summer has lots of fun in store, and I really like Summer. You can like whatever season you want, and I respect that, but I am going to give reasons on why I think Summer is the best season. I like Summer because I get a 3 month break. I get to spend more time with my friends and family, I get to spend more time by myself, and I get more time to have fun. I also like Summer because that is the season when pools open for people to swim and cool down. During Summer, I get to travel, go on a vacation, or go to a hotel. I really like Summer, and you should too, and if you don't, I am fine with that. I just want to state my opinion: Summer is the best season.
Posted by BestDebateBoy 3 years ago
BestDebateBoy
That's okay, good luck on the debate!
Posted by FoxyAnimates 3 years ago
FoxyAnimates
I meant season not sport