TV Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

cl, Xl"z, "

dmin93

idk bro im just doing a homework fr...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Sasuke can defeat Goku

Stonks_and_Ethics
Eclyptic

Sasuke Uchiha is one of the strongest characters of Masashi Kishimoto"s Naruto series. He has a plethora of unusual and tremendous abilities. Sasuke has the Rinnegan that can control life and death, As well as the Amaterasu, Which can set fire to anything, And it will never go out. Sasuke has very strong genjutsu hypnotizing abilities, Which can create incredible illusions and disorient Goku mid-battle. Above all, His Sharingan eyes can allow him to predict, Counter, And even copy fighti...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

More censorship in advertising is required.

Ateni
DeletedUser

Advertisers owe people susceptibility to such laws since they are undeniably important cultural elements. Advertisements should accurately represent the transaction that would take place if a viewer were to participate. In other words, Advertisements should not be able to deceive consumers. Food advertisements should depict the actual food that a viewer will buy....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Goku vs Jiren

anc2006
whosjoe

I think Jiren can win against Goku. Goku is stronger than Jiren at its strongest form, But he cannot keep that form forever. Jiren has the style, The strength, The instinct whenever he battles, So he can defeat Goku if the battle is strong enough - or how about just Jiren continuing the fight and let Goku lose ultra instinct? Let's say Goku is a drag car and Jiren is an LMP1 car. Goku, Like a drag car, Is strong at one place but weak once the form is worn out. An LMP1 car may be less q...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

students need rights in school

lucky5911
SupsYo

students need rights in schools for freedom of speech because students need rights to say whatever they want all schools to need rights in all around the world...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Falun Gong

anc2006
ArcHorizon

Falun Gong doesn't accept homosexuality....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Part 3 is the best JoJo part (anime)

Im_a_Weeaboo
DeletedUser

first round is acceptance only....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago

L or Kira who wins. Death Note

Debate0ts
Kerraid16

Hey Myself Debate0ts Here I want to debate on Who wins in death note at last Is it Kira, Or L or the Law Which one is the right at last. My pro atleast intro himself at much such like I did....

5 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago

Fortnite

EthanDowell1
KoolAidCobain

Does fortnite need to be can cancelled?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago

Classroom of Elite

Debate0ts
Smug_Tomato

Classroom of EliteHello my contender. My self Debate0ts nice to tell u. I m on the topic of TV series CRE Horikita Suzune vs Kiotaka AnyanokojiSkills (handling situation, Manipulation, Denfending, Attacking, Friends, And etc. . . ) For my contender releif i take the hard sideI m on the side of horikita(girl) My contender must atleast have seen these series to know what i m talking...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 2 Years Ago