DebateVex
judey

Taco Bell Needs More Bathrooms

DebateVex

Pro

In this debate, I will be PRO as to why the famed Americanized-Mexcan fast food chain "Taco Bell" needs more bathrooms.

My argument will be based on 3 major principles:

1 - Too many people are pooping when I need to go

2 - Some of the toilets are covered in a thick brown film (usually 4-5 inches in height/width) of a substance with reminense of recognizable undigested dorito shells and beans.

3 - Taco Bell's menu is too spicy for many, And they should accomodate the customers who are not acclimated to the relentless destruction various menu options can bring to one's rectal cavity.

Con - please accept, And explain your argument, And provide overview reasons that will support your argument. I would prefer to have a mature debate on an issue over a serious topic that has plagued my mind since an incident I had 14 hours ago (I would prefer not to talk about it. . . )
judey

Con

I will be the con. I do not believe that Taco Bell needs more bathrooms. Here are my reasons

1. ) Toilets, Plumbing and even ruined water is expensive and adding more bathrooms to taco bell is only going to be harder to pay and lead to less quilty else wear.
2. ) If your going to eat Taco bell you should know to expect to need to poop
3. ) If bathroom quilty is that important to you than order take out and eat at your house.
DebateVex

Pro

DebateVex forfeited this round.
judey

Con

DebateVex

Pro

DebateVex forfeited this round.
judey

Con

judey forfeited this round.
Posted by Youforgotme 3 years ago
Youforgotme
Who
The
F--k
Cares
About
More
Bathrooms
At
TacoBell.
This
Is
A
Stupid
Debate
Posted by Blessed_Ravon 3 years ago
Blessed_Ravon
I want Taco Bell now.