PointProven
trumpisgreat

Teaching Religion in Public Schools

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

PointProven

Con

I don't care what you chose to worship. It can be a god, The tooth fairy, Santa Clause or a fuking dragon, Just don't teach this nonsense to children.
trumpisgreat

Pro

All kids should be taught the way of god, He is amazing. Some kids have heathen parents that don't follow america's great religion (CHRISTIANITY). We all must be on with god or no good will come to this world. Just look at President Trump, He is a god locing man and is doing greate things, Like kicking out the mexicans and terroists. I love him and god
teach it in schools
PointProven

Con

Cmon man. . . I just wanted to have an actual debate with someone. Why you gotta troll. . .
trumpisgreat

Pro

trumpisgreat forfeited this round.
PointProven

Con

PointProven forfeited this round.
trumpisgreat

Pro

trumpisgreat forfeited this round.
PointProven

Con

PointProven forfeited this round.
trumpisgreat

Pro

trumpisgreat forfeited this round.
Posted by Mendez.chavez14 1 month ago
Mendez.chavez14
No teaching of religion in schools should not be allowed due to the fact or the diverse race and culture you"ll find in any modern day school it would offend others. To be perfectly honest I do not care about offending others but I do care about my children and sibilings being taught about another religion that is one irrelevant to our religion and two also contradicts what our religion teachers us and could potential hinder our spiritual progression
Posted by Block19 2 months ago
Block19
Ill debate you on it, So long as it isnt too long of a debate, My first debate got a bit out of hand.
Posted by PointProven 2 months ago
PointProven
@Flywingcpy nonsense is the best word to describe any religion. If I wanted to teach kids that the tooth fairy created all and we should worship it, You would probably describe it as nonsense. It is no different than any religion and there is nothing you can say to make me think otherwise.
Posted by PointProven 2 months ago
PointProven
Fuk why can't I have an actual debate with someone? Tired of trolls. . .
Posted by Block19 2 months ago
Block19
However i do believe that teaching religion or at least having it as an option in public schools would be beneficial to students and society as a whole.
Posted by Block19 2 months ago
Block19
@PointProven, Yeah your opening argument made that very clear.

Im pretty sure Trumpisgreat is a troll account.
Posted by Flywingcpy 2 months ago
Flywingcpy
I wouldn't go as far as say nonsense, But yeah, Just don't push your believe on innocent children in school.
moral studies can be done without the presence of religion
Posted by PointProven 2 months ago
PointProven
The title may sound like I am for it, But I am not. I'm taking the con side.