PointProven
trumpisgreat

Teaching Religion in Public Schools

Argument Due
We are waiting for PointProven to post their argument for round #3. If you are PointProven, login to see your options.
01day04hours18minutes05seconds
Updated: 1 day ago Status: Debating Period

PointProven

Con

I don't care what you chose to worship. It can be a god, The tooth fairy, Santa Clause or a fuking dragon, Just don't teach this nonsense to children.
trumpisgreat

Pro

All kids should be taught the way of god, He is amazing. Some kids have heathen parents that don't follow america's great religion (CHRISTIANITY). We all must be on with god or no good will come to this world. Just look at President Trump, He is a god locing man and is doing greate things, Like kicking out the mexicans and terroists. I love him and god
teach it in schools
PointProven

Con

Cmon man. . . I just wanted to have an actual debate with someone. Why you gotta troll. . .
trumpisgreat

Pro

trumpisgreat forfeited this round.
Posted by Block19 4 days ago
Block19
Ill debate you on it, So long as it isnt too long of a debate, My first debate got a bit out of hand.
Posted by PointProven 4 days ago
PointProven
@Flywingcpy nonsense is the best word to describe any religion. If I wanted to teach kids that the tooth fairy created all and we should worship it, You would probably describe it as nonsense. It is no different than any religion and there is nothing you can say to make me think otherwise.
Posted by PointProven 4 days ago
PointProven
Fuk why can't I have an actual debate with someone? Tired of trolls. . .
Posted by Block19 5 days ago
Block19
However i do believe that teaching religion or at least having it as an option in public schools would be beneficial to students and society as a whole.
Posted by Block19 5 days ago
Block19
@PointProven, Yeah your opening argument made that very clear.

Im pretty sure Trumpisgreat is a troll account.
Posted by Flywingcpy 5 days ago
Flywingcpy
I wouldn't go as far as say nonsense, But yeah, Just don't push your believe on innocent children in school.
moral studies can be done without the presence of religion
Posted by PointProven 5 days ago
PointProven
The title may sound like I am for it, But I am not. I'm taking the con side.