FanboyMctroll
carefettes

Teenagers are losers

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Teenagers are losers and here is why

They have little education not having yet graduated from high school or taken any higher education

They sniff glue, Smoke pot and drink alcohol because they want to experiment with drugs even though they are legally not entitled to.

They think they know everything when in fact they haven't even graduated from high school

The are all mischievous and play pranks and destroy other peoples property because they don't know the value of working for something.

They are lazy and would rather just play video games or loiter outside of businesses.

They are not adults yet and still act like children

I propose we turn all teenagers into pig feed and human compost as passed by Washington, Washington becomes the first U. S. State to legalize human composting, The right to allow people to have their body turned into soil after death

Lets start over with children, Put the teenagers in hard labor camps or turn them into pig feed
carefettes

Con

lol wtaf

Alright, So first things first. I'm not entirely sure that what I say will be taken seriously, Because you seem a bit unhinged, But here goes.

I'm a teenager. I'm 17 years old, And just finished my junior year of high school. I have quite a bit of firsthand experience when it comes to today's teenagers considering that I am one, And that they're the demographic I interact with the most. So I can confidently say that there is a grain of truth in what you're saying. But it is *only* a grain.

It's true that we have little education. That's a side effect of youth. However, The argument here is inconsistent. If having little education made someone a loser, Then that term would also apply to newborns, Children, And older people who never went to college or received higher education. Furthermore, While it's no question that teenagers haven't been educated to our fullest potential, The sentence doesn't leave room to consider that we want to know. Humans are social beings. Curious beings. It's in our nature to seek knowledge, Countless studies will back that up. So despite the fact that we aren't yet educated, We still want to be educated. We want to learn. And that would refute your claim.

It's also true that some of us dabble in drugs. However, This doesn't apply to the majority of teenagers. There's a group of kids at every school who are notorious for substance abuse, But even then, It begs the question as to why. Why do we feel the need to dabble in these practices we know are bad for us? It could be again that as curious beings by nature we want to know what it's like, And our undeveloped cerebral cortexes aren't the best at deciding which risks to take and pass up. However, It's of utmost importance to know that of all teenagers, Very few are consistent users. Many of us have never smoked or gotten high. Of those who have, For many it was a one-time occurrence. Again: natural curiosity.

Cockiness is normal. And not contained to youth. Personality traits emerge during adolescence, Yes, But arrogance doesn't just disappear after one turns 20. So, While it's true that a lot of us do have big heads, It's still inconsistent. The point is moot.

The claim about vandalism is flat out wrong. Many of us have jobs. I have a job. We know how to work, And we know how to work hard. I'm not sure how to tell you that your idea of the irresponsible and troublesome teenager is largely stereotypical, And that you need to look into basic psychology.

Also, What the actual hell is with pig feed? I honestly can't tell if this is satirical or not. If you're being genuine please seek out a very good therapist.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

I applaud my opponent in his concrete answers but now lets get to the facts

No one likes teenagers"not even their own parents. On the subway, You can often watch adults scurry to find other seats as soon as they spot a group of teenagers hop on the train. Parents dread these infamous years, Where they"ve been warned to expect a glass of cheek with a splash of rashness, And a dash of drama. Teenagers are bound to hang out with friends you don"t like, Hate your rules, Hate you even more, And react with utter contempt when you try to correct their irresponsible and often impulsive behavior. Even the term "teenager" carries with it such a strong connotation of misgiving that I"ve heard mothers of much younger children describe their preschool-aged kids as "threenagers. "

One reason why having a teenager might be so stressful is that teenagers engage in a lot of risky behavior"more than children or adults of any other age. Alcohol use and cigarette smoking typically begin during these years, Along with lots of other risky behaviors, Like unprotected sex and reckless driving. Teenagers do these things because they"re dumb

Every year, Billions of taxpayer dollars are spent keeping our teens safe by educating them about the dangers of unprotected sex, Drugs, And alcohol, With very little to show for it.

Our teens today are lame as fvck. What was once the last bastion of disaffected cool is now just a bunch of seatbelt wearing dweebs trying to convince their parents to quit smoking.

As for turning teens into pig feed, Since you still lack all the education, Feed is meal for pigs, Cows, Dogs etc. I suggest we mill teens into feed like ground beef and feed it to pigs. That's what pig feed means. Because teenagers are useless basic school knowledge loitering punks

Your turn
carefettes

Con

(Just FYI, I'm a girl, Lol, But let's jump into the argument)

Your first argument hinges almost completely on anecdotal evidence. Of all types of evidence, Anecdotal is the least reliable, Especially when it comes from a biased source. And you're also employing a slippery slope fallacy, Jumping from parents being wary of teenagers to suddenly all teenagers hate rules and hate their parents. This is untrue to the extreme. There are many factors that go into the formation of one's personality, And many of those factors are environmental. If a child is raised well, Their teenage years shouldn't be more difficult than their early childhood years. If a child isn't raised well, Yes, Teenage years will pose a challenge both for the teenager and the parents. However, This isn't a reason to blame the teenager; this points to the parents, And how they brought up their child. For example, A child in an abusive household is statistically much more likely to indulge in the unsafe sex and substance abuse that you mentioned than a child brought up with a healthy family. So, There are definitely fingers to point that aren't at the teenagers.

As for the risky behavior, It's true that a lot of money goes into preventative programs. That's a fact; I'm not about to dispute it. However, The funds could be used better. A huge amount of money is funneled into pro-abstinence sex education and programs like Red Ribbon Week (which discourages substance abuse). However, Pro-abstinence sex ed has actually been directly correlated with rates of teenage sex, STDs, And pregnancies. Therefore, If we instead used those funds to create comprehensive sex ed that covered how to have safe sex, Rules of consent, LGBT sex (not just for inclusivity points, But because it's estimated that up to 10% of the population is in the LGBT community, And they need to stay safe too), And safe practices in general, Those numbers will decrease. This style of sex ed has worked immensely in other countries (nominally European countries like the Netherlands), And has actually been linked to teenagers having less sex, And starting at an older age. Again, Similar practices could be put into place regarding drug and alcohol abuse. If we can expose teenagers to safe practices instead of outright telling them no, The risks will be greatly decreased and the stereotype much reduced.

Also, If you want to turn us all into pig feed, There would be no more children. You'd be killing an entire generation of humans. The species would take a major, Possibly extinction-level blow. I don't think that's what you want.
Posted by Zifsha.M 1 month ago
Zifsha.M
My parents aren't serial killers, Idiot and don't mess with my parents. Cx you mess with them you mess with me.
BTW I play fortnite and Pubg. . . Not addicted to games. . I play those with my friends classmates and schoolmates. . . Any problems?
Playing them doesn't make me a nerd or stupid or a punk. It increases the brain power on many things like reaction speed, Focusing on many things at once and increase the thought speed etc. . . Sorry but I study a lot and I am super active than you adults. . Want to know a teenagers life schedule?
My everyday (except Friday and Saturday) schedule ;
4 30 wake up, Get a bath, Have breakfast and goes jogging with my friends, 5 o'clock get a bath again and walk to school. 12 o'clock walk back to home and bath, Take my younger sisters to school, Have lunch and do chores until 2 o'clock, Then have a 15 min rest and study, 3 o'clock I get ready and walk to tuition classes and come back home in 6 o'clock at night and pick my younger sisters, Next I have a little family time and go to school in 7 30 for extra class, After that come back from the extra classes at 9 o'clock and get a bath and have dinner, Visit my grandparents and study till 12 o'clock and finally go to sleep. . .

Saturday and Friday I don't have school which makes the schedule a lot harder than the week days.

Pretty lazy schedule? No! It's hard maintaining my self for everything. I am sure every teenagers life is like this. No way of pointing fingers at us saying lazy. According to the reports in Google, More than half of the adults run a lazy life than teenagers, Less than half of the adults are hard working like teenagers! How do you explain that, Huh, Smarty pants fanboymctroll? And more than half of the world's teenagers are hard working while less than half is the opposite of hard working. . So teenagers win. Adults lose.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
to put douchebags comments in perspective, I'm a antisocial loser who vents all his anger on a defunct website because I have no friends in real life, But a 1000 wannabe web friends

Nipple!

#kikomoriloser
Posted by Kikomori 1 month ago
Kikomori
To put troll"s comment in English -
I"m an angry a-hole with no arguments, I suffered major brain trauma as a child, And still don"t understand what mic drop means
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
Anybody who says fallacy, Ad hominem, Panache, Or confectionary is a complete douchebag who wants to sound all intellectual when in reality they are just an insecure anti social loser who can't fit in the general public so they use these douchebag words to make them sound all important and feel special

Fallacy this (middle finger) douchebag

Kikomori is just a insecure douche

Mic drop
Posted by Kikomori 1 month ago
Kikomori
Ffs I don"t think you know what mic drop means. This is a textbook fallacy of composition. Your idiocy shines through troll.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
Sure pass off the blame on your serial killer parents right? Whatever, Teenagers are just punks and it's all because their frontal cortex has not developed yet so that is why they are misbehaving degenerates who just loiter around and are addicted to Fortnite

mic drop
Posted by Zifsha.M 1 month ago
Zifsha.M
Fanboymctroll

Will you please stop calling Kikomori a 16 year old trigger punk? Who knows how bad or worse you have been when you were a teenager. So don't point a finger at him. If you point a finger the remaining fingers ;4 point at you. Watch before you start name calling, Jerk. No one said you raised a kid. .

PikaChupacabra said adults. . It means all the adults whether you had raised a kid or not. You will also raise a kid in the future. . . Or should I say abort the kid? Whatever. . He said adults cx adults raise kids. Kids turn to teenagers. If you educate the kid well the kid will be a great teenager. If you educate the kid worse than the kid will be a horrible /bad teenager. . . Teenagers Behaviour is in the hands of the adults. . . So don't blame us teenagers.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
AND lets not forget less kikomori stupid comments is even better. LOL

The 16 year old trigger punk, Go burn down a Starbucks because things aren't going your way hipster

Nice Beeber haircut there geek
Posted by Kikomori 1 month ago
Kikomori
Good. Less kids abused is good, And less idiots is great.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
@ PikaChupacabra you bring up some very valid points there. BUT I have no kids never raised any little bastards so you can't point your finger at me.