snakeandnape
daveythestrange

Telling a woman before you release your man seed when she is S'ing that D

snakeandnape has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

snakeandnape

Con

Woman who are sealing that deal should be expected to swallow her man's seed because that helps bond the relationship together.
daveythestrange

Pro

Hi! So have you heard of respect and consent? If she don't wanna swallow, she don't wanna swallow. You ask her first and if she says no you don't go through. You can't bond a relationship if there is no communication or respect for the lady's wishes. If anything, if she doesn't want to, it would hurt the relationship more than it would bond it. It's like 5 words and a head nod/shake. Is it so hard for guys to do that? Also, women (or anybody for that matter) shouldn't be expected to do anything but pay taxes and die. Even if they're sealing the deal, it's not respectful and good to do that without asking her.
snakeandnape

Con

thats all nice and true but she know she should know implicity that swallowing is part of the deal. It aint like im leaving my seed in her vag. thats different. I ain't very good at arueing lmao
daveythestrange

Pro

You're also not very good at spelling apparently. So is nutting and not swallowing a deal breaker for you? Because if you tell her you aren't exactly arguing your side very well.
Posted by ThatoneYazzybandkid 3 years ago
ThatoneYazzybandkid
I mean, yeah it is a stupid debate but you really should tell her when you are at yo climax cause if you jizz in her mouth and she doesnt wanna swallow, then she don't have to. That could be considered rape i she said no. But yeah.
Posted by Sancheese 3 years ago
Sancheese
I agree with Amphia
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
YES GUY!!! You got my vote!!!
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
This is a stupid debate.