FanboyMctroll
AIRhino

Th 2'nd amendment should be abolished, Change my mind

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

There are way too many senseless killings in the USA because of guns. We do not live in the wild west anymore, There is no wild posse riding into town against one sheriff, There are no scalping Indians, We have modern police enforcement, SWAT, State Police, Local police, ATF, FBI, US Marshalls, WE DO NOT NEED GUNS. They just end up in the hands of criminals, Mentally ill who go on to mow down half a school, Or some lone wolf terrorist who decides to machine down a night club, Mall, Movie theater, Or the disgruntled fired employee who returns and goes postal at work.

Get rid of the guns and the shooting will go down. I am going to present irrefutable evidence that shows that guns are bad and the second amendment needs to be abolished to stop the gun violence in the country of the gun!
AIRhino

Con

You finally decided to take this 15 year old up on a debate. We do have SWAT, State Police, Local police, ATF, FBI, And US Marshalls. We do. The citizens who conceal carry in this country don't enforce the laws. They protect themselves. In 2016, Roughly 11 thousand people died to criminal use of guns. I don't have statistics from the same year, But nearly every national estimate states that anywhere from 500 thousand to 3 million lives are saved by concealed carriers in the US each year. Of course thorough background checks are necessary, But the outright ban of guns is foolish. You can make guns illegal, But crack is illegal and people still find a way around that. Cannabis is illegal, And people still find a way to get that. Prostitution is illegal, But people still do that. Moral of the story is, Regardless of whether guns are legal or not, People will get them. And with no citizens to defend against that, More innocent people will die at the hands of criminals with guns. You may say, "guns kill innocent people". Saying that guns kill people is like me blaming my pencil for failing my math test. It's all about the person carrying the gun.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

This debate doesn't work, Testing testing
AIRhino

Con

delaying arguments
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I wouldn't say better, Just wiser

Don't worry you are not a bad guy, You are just young and without life experience, Doesn't mean you suck, You have your whole life in front of you.

Just remember the only thing holding us back from greatness is our own doubts [1}

[1] Fanboy McTroll - 1993
Posted by AIRhino 3 years ago
AIRhino
So the teachers at my school with child porn on their computers are better than me?
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
ok I'm restarting this debate, I'm getting the same error again on round 3, And it's a pain in the ahole!

Everyone please join us on the new debate I'm starting on this topic
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
well I need another round to file my rebuttal
Posted by AIRhino 3 years ago
AIRhino
lolol of course that one worked
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
ok if this worked, I lose a debate round that I had with great points, Not fair
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
still not working for debate round 2
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
sorry I don't know what you think God looks like, Because he doesn't exist, Ok Herculean stature

Even if I wasn't a god, I would still be better than you because I'm older than you. How can you as a child compete with any adult? What do you know, Just what your grade 10 teachers told you, And half of them are probably pedophiles with child porn on their computers anyways, So what do you know? Everyone older than you is better than you
Posted by AIRhino 3 years ago
AIRhino
You do not have a Godlike stature. I think you need God to put you in check. If these are really your ideas and you aren't being sarcastic. Which I'd hope you aren't being serious about this.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
I agree with some of your points, But people are definitely sheep. I am a GOD because I'm better than everyone. That is why I'm getting a bust made of myself "FANBOY THE GREAT"

I made a debate in the past challenging anyone to beat me at any sport or most challenges. I admitted a marathon runner beat me in a marathon run, But for the most part I would destroy anyone in most sports as I have played most of them through my life. Physical exercise and sport creates a physically strong and sound mind individual.

At my God like stature of 6'7', 260 lbs muscular body and the ability to defeat anyone in any mental or physical challenge, I am a God, Bow down to me servant