JManthe675
Jmanthe567

That Trump is worse than Obama

JManthe675 has forfeited round #2.

JManthe675

Pro

I believe that Barrack Obama was the best as he actually met the needs of his people, whereas Trump just had good election tactics. Trump wants to build a wall because HE hates the Mexicans, not his people. A populating should listen to his people. Obama got health care that met the needs of his people. TRUMP abolished it! Obama for the win!!!!!
Jmanthe567

Con

You're wrong dude.
Posted by MarkK.1068 5 months ago
MarkK.1068
Trumps motives I'm guessing (since that's all anyone can do when guessing motives) are far more altruistic than any President we've had in a long time. He didn't need to run for himself. But, like him or hate him, he's extremely competent. I think he ran mostly for patriotic reasons. He was sick for decades of watching utter incompetence.
Posted by MarkK.1068 5 months ago
MarkK.1068
I hope the pro Trump debator can do better than "You're wrong, dude". He's right, but he's going to need more than that to win. I'm guessing the pro Obama guy is 30 at the most
Posted by spicyjeans 5 months ago
spicyjeans
I think the people in the White House (Trump's coworkers) were very fond of the idea of having him in office for one main reason: they thought they'd be able to control him. When he started lashing out and being rude, judgemental, etc. they noted how bad their decision had actually been. But what can they do now? That's where the impeachment came from. Not to mention, I do think his presidency was planned. Now, I don't particularly stand for the whole "Russian-rigged-our-voting" thing, but that could because of that too. I believe the government had everything planned before the voting even started, so they could ensure Trump would make it out president. I feel as if he would put in as a distraction, so people would focus more on politics while the government slowly strips us of our rights. Because there's no way, in a realistic situation with no foul play, that Trump would still be president with all the crap he has said and done without there being a purpose behind it
Posted by katto91 5 months ago
katto91
We cannot say yet about this ssc chsl admit card
JAC 10th Time Table
Posted by Nd2400 5 months ago
Nd2400
To trump credit, he is helping this great nation.

He bring peace in the Korea peninsula.

He bring a more fair trade toward China and the US with a amazing trade deal.

He brought in three American prisoners, to safety from North Korea.

The global markets and the US markets are sky rocking.

So, Mr. trump doing something good....