backwardseden
BlueM

The 10 commandments according to George Carlin

BlueM has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

Thankfully this country was NOT founded on christianity. The 10 commandments are a perfect example. Here"s George Carlin"s take on them. Its great. Its true.

The 10 commandments. Here"s my problem... Why are there ten? You don"t need ten. I think the list of commandments was deliberately and artificially inflated to get it up to ten. It's a padded list. Here"s what they did. About five thousand years ago, a bunch of reli"gious and political hustlers got together to figure out how they could control people and keep them in line. They knew people were basically stupid and would believe anything they were told, so these guys announced that god had given one of them a list of Ten Commandments that he wanted everyone to follow. They claimed the whole thing took place on a mountaintop, when nooooo one else was around. But let me ask you something: When these guys were sittin' around the tent makin' all this up, why did they pick ten? Why ten? Why not nine, or eleven? I'll tell you why" Because ten sounds important. Ten sounds OFFICIAL. Ten sounds IMPORTANT. They knew if they tried eleven, people wouldn't take them seriously. People would say, "What're you kiddin' me? The Eleven Commandments? Get the BLEEP outta here!" But ten! Ten sounds important. Ten is the basis for the decimal system; it's a decade. It's a psychologically satisfying number: the top ten; the ten most wanted; the ten best-dressed. So deciding on Ten Commandments was clearly a marketing decision.
And it's obviously a B.S. list. In truth, it's a political document, artificially inflated to sell better. I'm going to show you how you can reduce the number of commandments and come up with a list that's a bit more logical and realistic.
We'll start with the first three, and I'll use the Roman Catholic version because those are the ones I was fed as a little boy. " I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT NOT HAVE STRANGE GODS BEFORE ME. ===== " THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN. ===== " THOU SHALT KEEP HOLY THE SABBATH. Okay, right off the bat, the first three commandments... pure B.S. "Sabbath day," "Lord's name," "strange gods." Spooky language. Spooky language designed to scare and control primitive people. In no way does superstitious mumbo jumbo like this apply to the lives of intelligent, civilized humans in the twenty-first century. You throw out the first three commandments, pppppffttttt". and you're down to seven.

===== " HONOR THY FATHER AND MOTHER. ===== This commandment is about obedience and respect for authority; in other words it's simply a device for controlling people. The truth is, obedience and respect should not be granted automatically. They should be earned. They should be based on the parents performance. PARENTS PERFORMANCE! Some parents deserve respect. Most of them don't. Period. We're down to six.

Now, in the interest of logic---something religion has a really hard time with---I'm going to skip around the list a little bit: ===== " THOU SHALT NOT STEAL. ===== " THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS. ===== Stealing and lying. Actually, when you think about it, these two commandments cover the same sort of behavior: Dishonesty. Stealing and lying. So we don't need two of them. Instead, we combine these two and call it "Thou shalt not be dishonest." And suddenly "kluck" we're down to five.

And as long as we're combining commandments I have two others that be"long together: ===== " THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY. ===== " THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE. ===== Once again, these two prohibit the same sort of behavior; in this case, marital infidelity. The difference between them is that coveting takes place in the mind. And I don't think you should outlaw fantasizing about someone else's wife, otherwise what's a guy gonna think about when he's waxing his carrot? But marital fidelity is a good idea, so I suggest we keep the idea and call this commandment "Thou shalt not be unfaithful." Suddenly we're down to four. And when you think about it... honesty and fidelity are actually parts of the same overall value. So, in truth, we could combine the two honesty commandments with the two fidelity commandments, and, using positive language instead of negative, call the whole thing "Thou shalt always be honest and faithful." And now we're down to three. They"re going away. They"re going away real fast.

"THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S GOODS. ===== This one is just plain BLEEP stupid. Coveting your neighbor's goods is what keeps the economy going: Your neighbor gets a vibrator that plays "O Come All Ye Faithful," you want to get one, too. Coveting creates jobs. Leave it alone. You throw out coveting and you're down to two now: the big, combined honesty/fidelity commandment, and the one we haven't mentioned yet:..

===== "THOU SHALT NOT KILL. ===== Murder. The Fifth Commandment. But, if you give it a little thought, you realize that religion has never really had a problem with murder. Not really. More people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason. To cite a few examples, just think about Northern Ireland, the Middle East, the Crusades, the Inquisition, our own abortion-doctor killings and, yes, the World Trade Center to see how seriously religious people take Thou Shalt Not Kill. Apparently, to religious folks"especially the truly devout"murder is ne"gotiable. Its NEGOTIABLE!!! It just depends on who's doing the killing and who's getting killed. And so, with all of this in mind, folks, I offer you my revised list of the Two Commandments: First: ===== "THOU SHALT ALWAYS BE HONEST AND FAITHFUL, ESPECIALLY TO THE PROVIDER OF THY NOOKIE.===== And second: ===== "THOU SHALT TRY REAL HARD NOT TO KILL ANYONE, UNLESS, OF COURSE, THEY PRAY TO A DIFFERENT INVISIBLE MAN THAN THE ONE YOU PRAY TO. ===== Two is all you need, folks. Moses could have carried them down the hill in his pocket. And if we had a list like that, I wouldn't mind that brilliant judge in Alabama displaying it prominently in the courthouse wall. As long he in"cluded one additional commandment: ===== "THOU SHALT KEEP THY RELIGION TO THYSELF! =====

So it is your job as Con for this debate is to prove that the 10 commandments are worthy of following within today's hamburger market society.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
BlueM

Con

Hey Backwardseden. My name is Blue. I just want to point out that you and I seem to agree on a few points, however, there are some that I don't agree with. I hope we can talk accordingly and try to understand each other's views.

First, you're right: our nation wasn't founded on Christianity. America didn't have a Christian Founding in the sense of theocracy, however, our Founding was formed from Christians moral truths and values - also known as the 10 commandments. As for your comment about why there only 10 commandments, I believe that every commandment fits in with the natural law: the body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct. I haven't found any example that would submiss this. If you have an example, however, I would love to hear it. I also might note that I agree that 10 is an aesthetically pleasing number.

Honor Thy Mother and Father: I think Carlin has misinterpreted this. First, the Bible says that parents don't have ultimate authority or control. "We must obey God rather than men." Acts 5 27:29. I also believe using respect is slightly different than using the word honor. Saying we respect Him is different from saying we honor Him. In this context, honor is meaning appreciation. Think about everything your parents have given for you. You honor them because they took time out of their life to provide for you. I hope this makes sense, backwardseden.

Thou Shalt Not Steal and Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness: You're right on the stealing and lying part. I think that's important to note, however, they're different in terms of experience. Imagine this: You hear on the news that someone stole one hundred dollars worth of food at Costco. Well in this situation, we see the use of the commandment we shall not steal. However, where is the commandment about lying? The perpetrator, in a sense, isn't lying because nobody asked him if he stole the money. The word we would use for his actions is dishonesty - which is different from the word lying - because he chose to act on the action. If you have any more concerns let me know.

Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery and Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Wife: You've brought up some interesting points, good job. I think throughout this the author has mixed up definitions, which can lead to false interpretations. You're right that coveting "takes place in the mind," however, it also can take place physically. If you start touching her or making weird sexual movements in front of her, that's also coveting. The main reason why these two don't correlate is that what if you fantasize about a friend's wife but you're not married? Well, it's not considered adultery, because you're not married. Also, the commandment that you proposed, "Thou shalt not be unfaithful" limits the person to being married in the first place. So that's why they're separated. One requires you to be married, the other one doesn't.

Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Goods: This commandment is probably the most difficult to follow. If we are honest with ourselves we all would've violated this commandment once in our life. However, I don't understand your logic on this commandment creates jobs. Could you explain this to me, please? Thanks, Blue.

Thou Shalt Not Kill: You're relating all religions - including Islam and Atheism (since you call that a religion apparently) - to this commandment. However, most of these examples are irrelevant to Christianity. I think the only example I could pull that was relevant to Christianity was the Inquisition. But even then, the Inquisition targeted not only Christians; it targeted Muslims and Jews as well.

I don't know how to prove that ending, because it's irrelevant to what you described. You outlined why we should shorten the 10 commandments, but you never explained why we shouldn't follow them. So why should I have to prove their worth following if you aren't going to negate it?
backwardseden

Pro

Seasoned beatings Blue. Oh whoops, sorry, greetings. Yeah that"s it. A deliberate miss-steak on my part. Sorry. I have that sarcasm in me. My name is Michael btw. Now there are no points that I agree with you. None. And that mainly relies on that I never agree with stone cold liars. And you are one. And you got caught. More on that later. Talking accordingly is not one of my strong suits IF you invent excuses from something in which you know nothing about and yet you pretend that you do and thus make excuses for it for something in which you claim to having knowledge upon and you clearly don"t. Bad idea.
"As for your"" Whoa. See that"s why I HATE debating with christians is because they CAN"T READ. What is WRONG with you people? Did reading just slip a milestone and did your drip an apocalypse nosebleed or something? Because notice that it is ONLY christians as a whole that has this problem. Now you do know what reading is? Right? You know. Words. Sentences? These are NOT my comments, they are George Carlin"s comedic stand up comedy routine when he was alive and breathing. And its clearly stated in this debate that it is George Carlin.

"I believe that every commandment fits in with the natural law: the body of unchanging moral principles" Then that makes you completely immoral.
* god hates anyone that blasphemes and wants to put you to death Leviticus 24:16 "And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death."
* god wants you to die in his bible if you break the sabbath Exodus 31:14 "Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.", Numbers 15: 32-36 " And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. 33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation. 34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him. 35 And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the Lord commanded Moses." Now notice jesus worked on the sabbath, he was not put to death. Strange? And YOU said "I believe that every commandment fits in with the natural law: the body of unchanging moral principles" So by your morals and principles, and following god"s unchanging laws (and there are many verses that also state this), jesus should have been rightly executed for working on the sabbath. He also did not have permission of ---any--- kind from his god to change his god"s laws, thus your jesus was a fake and a fraud. Oh there"s plenty more on why jesus was a fake and a fraud and why YOU are not a christian by any means, but that"s not the main topic of this debate. Trust me, unless you want your christianity to be completely shattered, you DO NOT want to get into it.
* god issues death warrants on those that curse at their parents (they are probably children) Exodus 21:17 "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death., Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.", Mark 7:10 "For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:, Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
* god wants to put you to death in his bible if you commit adultery Leviticus 20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."
Now you are right. They are unchanging - aren"t they. Good job! Yep that"s the completely bankrupt and immoral god you worship. What a truly great guy this god character is - right? Don"t even bother trying to defending this monumental trash that only YOUR god would of the horrific printed bible would think up. And yet you cannot even prove YOUR god exists.
"Honor Thy Mother and Father: I think Carlin has misinterpreted this." Sorry WRONG. Not when its printed in YOUR bible AT LEAST 4 times or more. "First, the Bible says that parents don't have ultimate authority or control. "We must obey God rather than men." Acts 5 27:29." That"s not the same thing. As the matter of fact its not even close. The commandment is appealing to those who re higher above so those who are higher above can look down on children as your god truly hates children. Trust me, you don"t want to get into that either as there are over 30 verses proving this of pure hate and evil towards them. Now the thing about it is, there"s no reversal of fortunes. What of the parents are horrible and terrible and are torturers, and abusers and abuse their children, abuse them beyond any horrific standards? Nah. The children get absolutely no say in the matter at all. Their mouths are glued shut. Your bible may have children only saying 4 verses, if that in your bible. Talk about truly horrific abuse. To be neglected and ignored like that is the absolute worst form of abuse that there is. DO NOT come up with the crap that your god may have loved children. That"s not the same thing. Children have no say in your bible. Nothing. And in your 10 commandments, where is one commandment that is surely needed to state "thou shalt always honor and protect children and never allow any harm come unto them" or something like that? In fact there"s nothing. 0. Your god is so pathetic and ridiculous that he"s more concerned with his overweight drab superior ego god complex that 4 of the 10 commandments are geared towards his belly up ego. Its hideous. In fact your bible and its god are about your god"s superior ego god complex and nothing else if you really think about it. What a joke on a spitoon.
"Think about everything your parents have given for you. You honor them because they took time out of their life to provide for you." Merely providing is nowhere near enough. If there"s no love, that"s ---severe--- abuse.

"You're right on the stealing and lying part." There you go again. Its---not---me!!! "However, where is the commandment about lying?" Tell yah what? Why don"t you google it and then come back at me. Google something like "thou shalt not lie"
Now you"ve lied grotesquely. You"ve stated that you are 20. But in absolutely no possible way are you. Well that"s only true unless you"ve repeated 2 or even 3 grades. And since you lied, how can anything you say be accepted as truth? Also you claim yourself to be a christian and yet your god truly hates gays. Leviticus 20:13 can"t possibly be more clear "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Now here"s the NLT version ""If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." WOW! What a HUGE and no offense" BIG f--king difference. It uses the word "homosexuality" in it. And the word "homosexuality" was not put into any bible until 1946. So what gives the right to any translator/ interpreter of any bible to COMPLETELY change what any bible has originally said to suit THEIR wants, needs and desires? AND to make matters worse" who says that their interpretations are correct? AND to make matters worse, these interpreters/ translators CHANGE the very verses of what YOUR god has said as well as what YOUR jesus has said. This is why one of the very reasons that YOUR god would ---never--- rely on text, the worst form of communication possible.

So here"s the meat of it Do you believe that" Is killing evil? Y____? N____? Is slavery evil? Y____? N____? Is rape evil? Y____? N____? Is hating gays and wanting to stone them to death evil? Y____? N____? (why yes it is god damned f--king right IT IS EVIL and you have every right there is on this earth to be gay and be who your are and don"t let ANYTHING stop you) Is deliberate genocide evil? Y____? N____? Is hating children evil? Y____? N____? Is simply cursing at your parents whoever does the cursing a warrant for their deaths? Y____? N____? Is believing in different gods a warrant for death? Y____? N____? Is not believing in YOUR god worthy of being stoned to death? Y____? N____? All of these your god has freely admitted to and participated in and is in YOUR bible. Of course these laws that the christian god has come up with are completely absurd and ridiculous and thus proves that the god of the bible cannot be followed.

I"m sorry I simply cannot continue with this debate. You"ve totally undermined me because you CAN"T READ. Adultery" Whoever said that George Carlin"s version is what I think, feel and believe?
BlueM

Con

I'm going to keep this short. You and Carlin have both completed misinterpreted the 10 commandments. It's hard talking to someone who goes completely off topic and cites a lot of irrelevant quotes to try and prove their point. I'll pray for you, my friend.
backwardseden

Pro

I most certainly haven't misinterpreted the 10 commandments. George Carlin most certainly has no misinterpreted the 10 commandments. After all he's made a living off of it. So he does know better, and quite frankly so do I by far, than someone who has to blatantly lie and break the very code of god, who in which his god would demand to be stoned to death which is truly sick and perverse.
Thankfully this nation was NOT founded under god who is 100% pure evil. Proof of that can be found under the 10 commandments.

Here's an absolute prime example of how anyone can outthink god with a less than a 3rd grade education because... Well all of the 10 commandments are negative and prohibiting when they should be uplifting if anything. What true downers they all are. There's also no way a supreme deity of intelligence or integrity would ever put into play The 10 Commandments in which 8 of them this country, the U.S. violates and a true supreme deity can not expect anyone to follow all of them to the letter in the first place...
*shall not kill - god kills and violates his own commandment as god kills and murders all the time. (Hey god is responsible for the biggest genocide of all time with the great flood as he obliterated every living thing except for 2 of each species and Noah and his family which would have had to have been incalculable quadrillions. He also murdered innocent 6 month olds breast feeding and god would have had to have committed countless abortions to boot. Now talk about animal abuse. That is animal abuse at its finest. Wow! / is 100% hypocritical/ and the U.S. killed/kills millions in foreign countries and here on U.S. soil. So killing/ murder is just fine according to god.
*no other gods before me - violates the religious freedom of choice (regardless if god is a supreme deity, he wouldn"t care which only points out to his shallow ego)
*shall not make for yourself a graven image - violates the freedom of expression/choice (once again, if god were a supreme deity, he wouldn"t care and absolutely points out to his frail ego)
*take the name of the lord your god in vain - violates the freedom of speech (again, god wouldn"t care that is IF god is god in which he clearly isn"t and would be able to shrug this off with ease and MOVE ON, very childish)
* not make unto thee any graven image - violates the freedom of speech (again, god wouldn"t care, very childish as he lights his roman candle twiddle boxes)
*remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy - violates the freedom of religion/choice/expression (um nope, god wouldn"t care)
Exodus 31:13-15 "Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. 14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. 15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death." And how many violate it and are NOT put to death? Regardless, a bit harsh, horrifying and truly silly don't you think? And there's no way that it can possibly be put into place, especially into today's modern era. I mean how shocking do you have to be?
*honor your father and your mother - ha ha ha - Wow. Have you seen some of the parents out there who abuse their kids and or are terrible parents and or should never be parents? So this only appeals to those that are good parents or better.
Exodus 21: 17 "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death." Um absolutely not. Not if your mother and father abuse you. Not if they rape and torture you. Then indeed its the absolute reverse. Then if anything its the mother and father that shall surely be put to death. That's a gimme.
** Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him."
** Mark 7:10 "For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:"
**Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
*shall not commit adultery - violates the freedom of choice. Orif the other supposed "violator doesn"t let the other person know that he or she is committing adultery and or if the person does not know if the person he or she is sleeping with is committing adultery, what then? Also yet again its punishable by death. Wow such a stupid commandment.
Leviticus 20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."
*shall not covet your neighbor"s ?? well, violates the freedom of choice
Once the 10 commandments are rightfully reset due to a thoughtful process which never happened to begin with, obviously, and who knows how many commandments will be needed, in their place it is required to have a commandment which states something to the effect of "thou shall not rape, beat, torture, nor cause harm to children." In reality, there's no way that the 10 commandments are righteous and just with leaving that one out and thus leaving god's ridiculous blubbering ego in. That"s a duh situation.
* shall not steal That"s awfully vague. Shall not steal what? One sip of water? One tiny bite of meat? A nuclear bomb from Iran or N. Korea or wherever to save the world from a holocaust?

See how stupid these 10 comandments just---don"t---work? 9 commandments out of 10 = kablooey!!! Well at least here in this country. Hey god you hair brained maggot, lose the bloated ego. Let us all band together and permanently get rid of those ridiculous commandments that trumpets his bloated ego. They are not needed for any reason and they are absurd indeed.
Are there any commandments that are geared towards children? No there are none. There should be, obviously. That is a gross violation and it is truly shameful especially when their voices and cries need to be heard and not shut down. Children throughout the bible do not get to say nor voice one single sentence in the bible which is the worst form of child abuse there is as they are neglected and ignored.
However there are 4 commandments out of the 10 commandments covering god"s bloated fragile frail superior ego. Now why is that? What is god afraid of that he requires 4 out of 10? I"ll tell you what he is afraid of" He is afraid of losing his grip, power and control that he has with his supposed chosen people. So what does this god character do? He applies fear through his commandments. And fear controls. Its that simple. In no way could these 10 commandments ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever and lets say - ever - again be implied to today"s intelligent and educated congregations from around the world if they were written today ----- unless they are for those that are far too gullible and seeking an explanation for the unexplained, just like you. So obviously, the 10 commandments weigh in with precious little credibility and with no integrity that isn"t contradictory and hypocritical that "thou shall not kill" is. None. So please do not invent the excuse that I am taking verses from your bible out of context. K? When in fact you can not read your simpleton bible at all - ever - for what they are now can you? That"s an "absolutely not" answer on all levels.
Man can and will do and has done for 265,000 years just fine without god. god cannot do without man. Now would you like me to continue? I haven"t even gotten started.
Please DO NOT post me again unless you have something intelligent to say.
Posted by DeletedUser 2 years ago
DeletedUser
@backwardseden

"Is slavery evil? "
Exodus 21:16

"Is rape evil? "
Deut 22:25-27

"Is hating gays and wanting to stone them to death evil? "
Old testament law.

"Is simply cursing at your parents whoever does the cursing a warrant for their deaths? "
Old testament law.

"All of these your god has freely admitted to and participated in and is in YOUR bible. "
Bold claim.
Posted by DeletedUser 2 years ago
DeletedUser
@backwardseden

"Thankfully this country was NOT founded on christianity. "
Actually, It is.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Negotiate - Proof that this country was not founded on god, the bible, religion and christianity 1. 3sApQ80QRiE Now you baby christians look it up because there's no way that this country could have been. 2. The constitution which has more weight, by one thousand fold than any of your featherbrained christian concoctions does not make one mentioning of the word "god" in it. 3. 9 of the so-called absurd 10 commandments this country does not in any way adhere to. 4. To be founded on christianity and god and the bible means inequality for all who do not believe in christianity and god which right there outtrumps all of the laimmbbrain miniscule lumberjack christian ideals that violently overtake the big white barn. 5. The Treaty of Tripoli (Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the United States of America and the Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of Barbary) was the first treaty concluded between the United States and Tripolitania, signed at Tripoli on November 4, 1796, and at Algiers (for a third-party witness) on January 3, 1797. It was submitted to the Senate by President John Adams, receivingratification unanimously from the U.S. Senate on June 7, 1797, and signed by Adams, taking effect as the law of the land on June 10, 1797 Article 11 reads: Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen (Muslims); and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan (Mohammedan) nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries. ===== So the next time you mention such idiocies and the inequality of christianity
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@zRoyaltyz "You need mental help if you really believe there is no need for any law." "Also, what is the purpose of having laws at all, in America and other countries?" Naturally I didn't read beyond your first sentence.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@AKMath - AS stated with you that you do not have the ability to debate. You've lost the ability to debate when you believe that its OK for your god to claim the lives of anyone he wants to whenever he wants.
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
"Thankfully this country was NOT founded on christianity."

"...that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...." Declaration of independence (DoI) 1776. In fact, if we are speaking of the Founding Fathers, it is supposed that each of the most influential Fathers such as that of Washington and Franklin are Christians- a majority of signers/founding fathers of the DoI, Constitution, etc. we're Episcopalian/Anglican to be specific. They involved Christian ideas of God in some of the most significant documents in American History.
Posted by zRoyaltyz 3 years ago
zRoyaltyz
@backwardseden

You need mental help if you really believe there is no need for any law. I can guarantee that you were one of those little Edomite kids disrespecting their parents and the only punishment you got was, "go to the corner." That's why you are the way you are and that's why don't want law because you are violent and evil as hell. But its ok, that's how the God of Israel made you. To be violent criminals who have never paid for any of their crimes. Your race are nothing but fugitives and vagabonds running rampant on this earth. You're criminals. So you keep pushing chaos and anarchism. All you're doing is fulfilling prophecy for those blacks, Hispanics/Latinos & Nat. Amer. Indians your people enslaved, who are the Israelites.

I'll wait for your next ignorant & senseless comment, just as yourself :).
Posted by AKMath 3 years ago
AKMath
Hi backwardseden. Nice to see you again ;). I just want a follow up on that evil/religion/guns debate you promised me. And why do you have a rank criteria? Can you lower it so that I may accept this debate (as a Catholic). Thanks! I appreciate it.

Respectfully,
AKmath (Aden Kamath)
My E-mail is aden.m.kamath-at-gmail-dot-com
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
No you sound stupid. Because you ARE stupid. There's NO ONE that will agree with you on this who has any rationality, thinking, reasoning, common sense or logic factors. NO ONE. You are being governed by law RIGHT NOW. Did you post me back in your previous message? That's LAW controlling you? Will you be stupid enough to post me back again? That's my law controlling you. You are wayyyyyyyyyyy beyond ignorant. I don't have time nor the patience for someone who is so remarkably childish as you. I am going to have to tell all of my friends about you so they can laugh at you. Now you tell your friends and loved ones that there is no law. Oh but wait, by you telling your genuine friends and loved ones that, not a chance in this universe do you have any genuine friends or loved ones. No possible way. What do I mean by genuine? Those that will go way way wayyyyyyy out of their way to help you out in time of dire need and ---never--- ask you a single question. Its a HUGE red flag and you've got it buddy boy. For that I cannot even pity you. But you did it to yourself. You MUST feel so lonely. And if you continue in this way you will be alone for the rest of your life and you will die alone. But that's not my problem. That's yours. I'm done. Bye.
Posted by zRoyaltyz 3 years ago
zRoyaltyz
@backwardseden

Even with all your insults, you still sound stupid because your entire debate is about what is the need for the 10 commandments, yet your saying that everybody needs some type of law to govern their lives. You idiot LMAO.

"Too bad your simpleton idiot battery powered easy bake oven in which you only knows how to bake and fry water doesn't agree with it."

Is this racial statement supposed to imply that because I'm a so-called black person I don't know how to do anything?