Anonymous
buddy266

The 2020 Election: 'Why Not Cheat? '

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.

Pro

To clarify: I am in no way claiming their was election, And or voter fraud. For the purpose of this debate, I will remain agnostic on the issue itself, That being if their was fraud. My only question is; "If in fact the formal President is evil, Then why wouldn't a moral person cheat to deny him office? "
buddy266

Con

I see what you are trying to go for, But it's basically like saying "I think this person is wrong, And therefore it's moral to cheat in order to beat them. " If the president was elected with a fair process, Then there are other ways to deal with them being "evil and immoral" besides rigging the election or cheating, Such as impeachment. Doesn't matter who you support, If there is evidence of one side cheating it's important to realize that it's wrong. (I'm not saying I believe the vote was rigged)
Posted by DeletedUser 5 months ago
DeletedUser
Since I forgot about this debate, I will respond here. I understand your opinion, But I was not saying "This person is WRONG, So get ride of them. " I was saying this person is EVIL. Difference. I noticed you also mentioned impeachment. I won't get into the impeachment, But my own opinion surrounding it was more or less that it was to send a message, Rather than find the former-president guilty. Why else would they do it? It was the shortest impeachment trial in history, And needed a landslide number of republicans to convict. It was a SHAM of a trial in my opinion. The democrats spent four years demonetizing Trump, From white supremacist, Hitler, Facist, Dictator, Nazi, Homophobe, Xenophobe, Racist, Sexist, Transphobe, White nationalist. Many public figures threatened HIM with physical violence! I'm old enough to remember when Joe Biden himself said that Trump was the type of guy he would have taken behind the high school and "beat the hell out of him. " He said this multiple times! Other democrats have also made numerous threats, Etc.