2019browntyler
Youraverageunicorn

The 2nd amendment is not compatible for today's times

2019browntyler has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2019browntyler

Pro

The 1st round is acceptance, the 2nd round is stating an opinion, and the 3rd round is the rebuttal to points made in the 2nd round.

I am taking "Pro" to the 2nd amendment not being compatible in today's times and that the constitution SHOULD be modified to keep the American people safe.
Youraverageunicorn

Con

I accept. I believe the 2nd amendment is still relevant and needed in today's society and times.
Posted by John_C_1812 3 years ago
John_C_1812
That statement might be true. However it is due to the fact that today"s time is irrational and has some serious issues with the relationship it holds to the earth around us.