danes8
AIRhino

The Abortion Debate

danes8

Pro

This debate will be about abortion.
Pro is for abortion.
Con is against abortion.

Abortion is the act of removing a fetus before it's born through a surgical procedure or through a pill.

I am pro-contraception.
I am against crisis pregnancy centers.
I am pro-Planned Parenthood.

I will argue that a fetus isn't a fully developed life, Therefore it doesn't deserve the same rights that a fully developed life deserves.

I believe that life is a philosophical concept, Not a scientific, Unlike pregnancy or conception.

I will argue this debate using examples and logical thinking, Mostly not scientific evidence.
AIRhino

Con

I am Pro-contraception, Pro-crisis pregnancy centers, Against planned parenthood.

"I will argue that a fetus isn't a fully developed life, Therefore it doesn't deserve the same rights that a fully developed life deserves. "

I ask you then, If a fetus isn't a fully developed life, When does it become a fully developed life? 8 weeks? 12 weeks? 22 weeks? 28? All the way up until it is born? And before you make the viability argument, Let me say that not only is the time of viability going down as science advances, But in other countries, Viability might not come until much later in the pregnancy than it does in third world countries. Is a life more valuable here because of our technology than one in third world countries?

"I believe that life is a philosophical concept, Not a scientific, Unlike pregnancy or conception. "

So you're conceding that pregnancy and conception is scientific, So as far as a fetus being conceived goes, It does come down to a science?

"I will argue this debate using examples and logical thinking. Mostly not scientific evidence. "

Best of luck to you. :D
danes8

Pro

danes8 forfeited this round.
AIRhino

Con

delaying arguments
danes8

Pro

danes8 forfeited this round.
danes8

Pro

danes8 forfeited this round.
AIRhino

Con

AIRhino forfeited this round.
Posted by AIRhino 3 years ago
AIRhino
I had this issue while debating against someone else, You can start a new debate and we can copy paste our arguments into the new one.
Posted by danes8 3 years ago
danes8
for some reason, Debate. Org isn't let me post anything

help