bettabreeder
jvava
Tied
0 Points

The American South is the Best Region in the US

Do you like this debate?NoYes+1
Post Voting Period
The voting period for this debate has ended.
after 0 votes the winner is...
It's a Tie!
Started: 4/11/2014 Category: Places-Travel
Updated: 7 years ago Status: Post Voting Period

bettabreeder

Pro

The American South is the best Region in the United States of America. If you are intrested in debating comment a country, large state or region and I will chose who's place they choose will work the best.

Rules:
Must be a small Country, state or region
Correct grammar or spelling
First round is for accpetion
Show me sources if needed

Enjoy!
jvava

Con

Thank you for choosing me! I accept your debate and promise to stick to the rules and format.

Good luck, and may the best debater win!
bettabreeder

Pro

Can we continue in the next round DDO isn' working well
jvava

Con

Sure!

I look forward to your forthcoming arguments.
bettabreeder

Pro

bettabreeder forfeited this round.
jvava

Con

jvava forfeited this round.
bettabreeder

Pro

bettabreeder forfeited this round.
jvava

Con

jvava forfeited this round.
bettabreeder

Pro

bettabreeder forfeited this round.
jvava

Con

I know I haven't provided an argument but neither has my opponent. I would like to say, though, that if you create a debate you ought to stick to it. I was willing to argue the issue at hand, and had some rather compelling arguments; however, I did not reply to my opponent's forfeitures because I was not sure of how to rebuttal with a blank.

Vote con.
20 comments have been posted on this debate. Showing 11 through 20 records.
Posted by kbub 7 years ago
kbub
Pretty much anywhere else in the Americas, several places in Africa, several places in Europe, Australia, and most places in Asia. Possibly even Antarctica.
Posted by bettabreeder 7 years ago
bettabreeder
I think I fixed it
Posted by macaztec 7 years ago
macaztec
@bettabreeder Your say that the South is the best region in the US. Notice the South is the best region in the +United States.* Again how is a person supposed to argue that a small *country* (say Portugal) is a better region of the US than Texas. ie. Portugal can not be a better region of the US than that South because Portugal is not a region of the US.
Posted by Jifpop09 7 years ago
Jifpop09
To beat this, avoid talking about government and people. All it will take to crush you is one liberal coming in and bashing your fundamentalist laws.
Posted by Jifpop09 7 years ago
Jifpop09
Posted by bettabreeder 7 years ago
bettabreeder
By like there Governments, people, culture and land that's how
Posted by macaztec 7 years ago
macaztec
I am wondering how someone is supposed to name a small country, but argue it is a better US region than the South.....
Posted by philochristos 7 years ago
philochristos
Yes, I know. That's why I asked what I did.
Posted by bettabreeder 7 years ago
bettabreeder
I said "small country, state or region"
Posted by philochristos 7 years ago
philochristos
When you say, "small state or region," are you implying that it must be smaller than the south? Because the south is a pretty big region, and it doesn't seem fair the your opponent must pick a smaller region than the south.
No votes have been placed for this debate.