backwardseden
GirlandIplaysports

The B. O. P. Is always upon theists to prove that their god exists, No exceptions, None

GirlandIplaysports
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

backwardseden

Pro

For those who are atheists and argue against religion, In which case is a very small percentage of us, We're not proposing that we know what the laws of the absolutes are. Those who believe in a god, Specifically the christian god for this debate you're proposing that and that"s why you have the B. O. P.
No sorry. The B. O. P. Is entirely upon you as theists every single time, No exceptions, None. Why? YOU CAN'T EVEN PROVE YOUR GOD EXISTS! We as atheists are not the ones proposing what the restrictions and confinements are. You as theists do. That's why the B. O. P. Is ---always--- upon you. That's the laws you set. If you don't like it then you should not propose a god. So why should atheists go out of their way to prove that a god does not exist? How ridiculously counterproductive that is. So once again, The B. O. P. Is 100% on you as theists to prove that your god exists, No exceptions, None.

dsjpk5 (Rick James, The Clash, Deep Purple mashup) is disqualified from the voting procedures as he tries to pretend he's god and thus change the voting structure of who wins and loses here on DDO.
GirlandIplaysports

Con

Okay, Let me start off with saying I think god is real, And let me try to prove it to you.

Okay, So as you know there is a bible. Why would someone and people take the time to write all that if it was not true. There are even movies based on that, It would be impossible to do some of the things it showed.
Also if it was not true how did we get made and out of what?
backwardseden

Pro

A BOOK does not prove a mythical creature that NOBODY ever has proven in the entire existence of the human race. Not once. Not ---any--- mythical creature. Not any superstition. Not any god from any religion. Not ever.
People write stories all the time. Harry Potter is much longer and a lot more widespread and far far farrrrrrr more successful than the bible BY FAR. So is LOTR. Do you believe they are true? Of course, You must by your logic. Right?
Yeah, There are movies based on the unproven god of the bible. You know what? All that is made in today's environment have BOMBED in a very big way both critically and financially and rightly so. Btw, So what if movies are made on this unproven storybook character fabled god of print only from the bibe. So what? It doesn't prove a god exists. How phenomenally brainwashed are you? Again Harry Potter is much longer and a lot more widespread than the bible BY FAR finacially. So is LOTR. Do you really think your unproven storybook character fabled god of print only from the bibe that nobody has ever proven it has existed if in which case it was somehow to prove itself in which case is the only way of actual proof, That it would actually care about something as ridiculous as money? Really? YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS.
GirlandIplaysports

Con

Again, You did not answer what i asked. How where we made and out of what? Also think about trees and stuff how was that made. But back to what I was asking, How where we made and out of what?
backwardseden

Pro

Don't even try that idiotic moronic argument with me or anyone that knows better? Because until that answer is known, The answer is "I don't know". The answer is not "a god did it".

"Assume that we have no answer. Then the answer is "I don"t know". The answer isn"t "I can"t think of anything better, Therefore a god did it. ""Matt Dillahunty He happens to be 100% correct.

There are so so so many supermassive contradictory hypocritical fatal flaws within your argument that you have no idea what you stepped into. AND the argument is for YOU to prove that your unproven god exists. So why haven't YOU been able to do that AND why are you completely ignoring it?
Every single scientist, No exceptions, None, That is good and worthy of merit, Will ---always--- say "I don't know" for something that they don't know.

Now here you come and you expect a "god" in which case you cannot even define to POOF come from nowhere and magically POOF create everything? Well great, Then once again, You believe more in Harry Potter and LOTR BY FAR and that's according to your rules that you set.

So which god? And why only one god? Why not thousands, Millions, Billions, Quadrillions of gods? Or the very best bet is why not any god until there is evidence to back up any claim that a god exists rather than believing first without any evidence for any claim that a god exists?
And what if the belief that you hold so near and dear happens to be wrong? What then? And another belief is correct? Well you just doomed yourself to that god's specific hell forever and ever.
Um no. I and atheists who number in the billions, Just because we do not believe in YOUR god for doing nothing wrong and do not believe in your unproven christ are to be sent to this mythical hell to burn forever and ever? Nope. Wrong. AND Hitler, Mao, Hong Xiuquan, Stalin, Pol Pot, All serial killers, Rapists, Pedophiles, Etc etc etc if they manage to repent and find your christ for having done everything wrong, They will have a spot in your mythinal heaven when it is they that should burn forever and ever. If that mere idea isn't completely and totally bankrupt and immoral, What is?

So please don't ask me idiotic questions, K?
You cannot think of an actual legitimate reason for "why believe? "
GirlandIplaysports

Con

Okay, Now that you told me you don't know how or what created us i can explan.
Okay first thing is first there could be only one thing that created us, God if there is nothing else that has a explainion telling us what created us.
Okay now I can say why not just belive in god because he could help you with life and he may not do it at that time but in a differnt time and you could go to heaven. Also I know that theres really not any facts saying that he is alive or not but there are not any facts proving he is not real.
Posted by backwardseden 4 weeks ago
backwardseden
How can you get proof for something that's never even remotely has ever been proven by anyone in the history of the human race?
Regardless, To me it's not about winning or losing. It's about what is right and what is wrong, What is just and unjust.
Please always tc and haveth thee fun. I must run.
Posted by GirlandIplaysports 4 weeks ago
GirlandIplaysports
But i guess ill let you win till then.
GirlandIplaysports
Okay, If i get more proof to back this up ill come back to this comment. Sounds good?
Posted by backwardseden 4 weeks ago
backwardseden
If you state that you are 20, Then you are remarkably naive and truly innocent about one helluva lot of things and have not experienced the outside world at all to know what really goes on. No offense.
"Belief" is one thing without evidence to back up any claim. Again, Why not have evidence to back up a claim and then believe? And it doesn't hurt at all to wait for that evidence to back up that claim so you have evidence to back up your claim. Makes sense?
Please tc and haveth thee fun.
GirlandIplaysports
Im not lieing about my age for 1 you may say "ohh your profile says this age" Well maybe because I wanted to be able to comment like this. Also I guess ill say agree to disagree its just something i think of and sometimes I think the same thing you think. But i still belive.
Posted by backwardseden 4 weeks ago
backwardseden
I really can't stand it when people flat out lie. You have to lie about your age, Really?
"Okay, Now that you told me you don't know how or what created us i can explain. "
Then this would make you better than every single person who has ever lived because no one else has ever in the entire existence of the human race has been able to. So why do you think you are better than every single person who as ever lived?
"Okay first thing is first there could be only one thing that created us, God"
Again, Which god? And why only one god? Why not thousands, Millions, Billions, Quardillions of gods or the very best bet is why not any gods since there is no evidence whatsoever, And there never has been to back up any claim for any god to have ever existed. You cannot just make things up as you go.
"Okay now I can say why not just belive in god because he could help you with life"
Then why are there millions of children your age that suffer horrifically that are beaten, Raped, Tortured, Trafficked each and every year, And are KNOWINGLY created according to you by your god to do as such each and every single year and their lives DO NOT get any better?
Here's one question for you. . .
What can children possibly learn from suffering? Since you don't know, I will answer it for you. That answer is "nothing. " AND no true genuine god would ---ever--- create any child and or anyone to suffer. But according to YOU, It does. There's no possible way you can get around this.

Here's a video for you to watch that will hopefully make sense. Key word is "hopefully"
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=M0t0LmQ0I2k - I Have Been in the Presence of God, Literally
GirlandIplaysports
I may not be right but thats what my parents want me to belive and yeah. . . .
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 weeks ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenGirlandIplaysportsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Canceled out a poor arguments vote. Pro called Con a moron. That's poor conduct.
Vote Placed by ILikePie5 3 weeks ago
ILikePie5
backwardsedenGirlandIplaysportsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con because Pro called his opponent an idiotic moron. S&G is tied because both sides were comprehensible. Arguments to Pro, because the topic of the debate BOP was never argued by Con. They resolved to talking about why God exists through questions that aren?t the topic of the debate. Sources are tied because neither side used reliable sources.