warhol113
12InchBeef

The Brexit will be beneficial for the UK population

warhol113

Con

While there may be a few advantages to the Brexit, I find it very unnecessary. From now on, It could only go wrong and Theresa May has brought the UK to its now inevitable so-called "economic disaster". For example, The Panasonic Corp is to move its European headquarters from London to Amsterdam in October to avoid potential tax issues linked to the Brexit. This is a loss of hundreds of jobs, Which is definitely detrimental to the UK population. Even though the flow of immigrants are stemmed, This could be highly detrimental to the availability of jobs in the UK, Especially London where the headquarters are located. It's not a surprise that other companies move their headquarters to other countries of the EU as well, Which results in more job loss. In my opinion, The Brexit is definitely one of the biggest downfalls the UK has experienced and it's a shame that the population of the UK even voted that it would be a good idea. Now, The citizens of the UK, As well as the EU, Will suffer multiple difficulties and struggles over the next few years. Now that the Brexit is leaning towards a no-deal, This is a very precarious situation and it will be difficult for the prime minister to pull this one off.
Please state your opinions/how it will affect your lives, As it would be very helpful towards my research project. By writing your argument, You give your consent for me to use it in my project. Thank you so much!
12InchBeef

Pro

Who care about the UK population, All oof them are a bunch of tea drinking crumpet drinking pedofiles with -2 pp's just like Biggboonj. Honestly the UK should be nuked same with every other country which have white people in it. Also ur momma gay
warhol113

Con

warhol113 forfeited this round.
warhol113

Con

warhol113 forfeited this round.
warhol113

Con

warhol113 forfeited this round.
12InchBeef

Pro

I WIN U SUK MONKEY TITttiez
warhol113

Con

warhol113 forfeited this round.
12InchBeef

Pro

FREAK YEAH i WON A DEBATE YAY!
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
"iff you want to see how EU benefits a nation look at Ireland"

Ireland is entering a mass migration program.

Countries that the UE screwed.
Italy
Britain
France
Germany
Spain
Greece

6 examples to 1 wrong one. I'm not European so I do need to do more research on this topic.
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
Brexit has been a disaster if you want to see how EU benefits a nation look at Ireland
Posted by Teddy2250 3 years ago
Teddy2250
The problem is not easy. First, They joined the European Union, The standard of living has deteriorated and many new restrictions have appeared. And the output is even more difficult. Losses will be even greater. And how much time it takes to stabilize. And so and so difficult. And what exactly depends on us? We do not affect the situation.