PrincepsDialeticorum
The_Dank_Gamer

The CTMU is Absolute Truth, The debate was dirty last time; here to set the record

PrincepsDialeticorum

Pro

The previous treatment of Christopher Michael Langan's Theory of Everything The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe is utterly atrocious, And I am here to set the record straight for the side of truth.

The CTMU is the one and only foundational theoretical language in which all that is real or intelligible must be interpreted.

At the core of the theory is a supertautology, Rendering it apodictically true regardless of reference frame, And the metaformal system is rendered complete with the ARC meta-axiomatic "Analytic Reality Closure" principle by the supplementary CTMU papers found here (https://www. Cosmosandhistory. Org/index. Php/journal/article/view/740) and here (http://www. Cosmosandhistory. Org/index. Php/journal/article/view/618).

If you want to try to discredit any of the papers, I challenge you to find ANY ONE logical contradiction of the form "X = not X" or reducible to such a form in the entirety of Langan's writings regarding the theory.

The proof of God is true and complete.
The_Dank_Gamer

Con

Really? Just one? OK, X=not x, Basic knowledge in algebra proves that this is wrong, X is a variable. When used twice in the same equation, X is the same number. =not is the same thing as saying not equal, So x=not x, Is the same thing as saying x is not equal to x, But since earlier I proved that x is always equal to x, That is illogical, You disproved yourself, I proved that you disproved yourself.
PrincepsDialeticorum

Pro

PrincepsDialeticorum forfeited this round.
PrincepsDialeticorum

Pro

The_Dank_Gamer

Con

The_Dank_Gamer forfeited this round.
PrincepsDialeticorum

Pro

The_Dank_Gamer

Con

The_Dank_Gamer forfeited this round.
PrincepsDialeticorum

Pro

The_Dank_Gamer

Con

The_Dank_Gamer forfeited this round.
Posted by The_Dank_Gamer 3 years ago
The_Dank_Gamer
I think I won