Anonymous
Reggee1

The Christian God Exists

Reggee1 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

The Christian God certainly exists. As a Jehovah's witness for 2 yrs, I've seen the miracles of God. For example, He helped me get a job.
Reggee1

Con

pro, You are f*cking wetouded because according to god my penis is 19 inches in length

also god said that the bible does not exist and the bible says that god does not exist so therefore god does not exist

Pro

Sir, Please be civil.

Anyways, If God didn't exist, Then everyone would be random. For example, Why are there 144000 casing stones on the pyramid? No coincidence

https://www. Occultphysics. Com/144000. Html

http://www. Davidjayjordan. Com/144000inPyramid. Html
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@asta,

If you could ask the people who know me, I am positive you would hear a mixed review of what people perceive of my "religious practices". You are not Jewish and know virtually nothing of Yiddishkeit.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@asta,

To be fair, You has made a fart comparison without bringing any supporting details. Your last post reminds me of Brett Kavanaugh the winch who accused him after 30 some years and has no evidence to back up her slander.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
@Mosc

To be fair, You act a lot like Backwarsden. It's just that your religious and he's not.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@missmedic :)

Exactly point on!
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Exist or not, The Christian god does not do anything. How does believing in gods improve your life?
One need not own beliefs of any kind to establish scientific facts, Observe and enjoy nature, Or live a productive, Moral, And useful life.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@asta and canis

The all knowing stuttering ego of backwardseden he's the first to inform all that they know nothing and that he possesses a monopoly upon all knowledge. HaHaHa what a joker. This loser demands that all others become his doormat. . . Think he alone has justification to express his crude rude behavior. . . Assumes the center of attention spins around himself. . . Has an addiction for compliments. . . Lives as an energy vampire. . . Lacks all empathy for others feelings. . . Totally lacks self esteem deep down. . . Only jabbers his opinions and does not know how to listen to other people. . . He's a taker and never a giver. . . Probably has no other hobby other than worship himself. . . Pretends that he has friends while all others do no. . . Values only himself. . . This dude has a small universe, His statements employ "should" and "must". . . The friends of this loser - only superficial. . . He feeds off of other people's psych. . . Totally incomplete, That's why he does not finish debates. . . Lacks internal confidence. . . Can not imagine other viewpoints from his own. . . Opinionated having only superficial knowledge. . . Harsh critic of others. . . Has virtually no long lasting relationships. . . Lacks the ability to feel empathy for others. . . Behaves as the arrogant type. . . Inadequacy defines his life. . . He maximizes his opinion and minimizes all other opinions. . . He thinks the world owes him. . .

Please everyone should pity this fool and don't treat him too harshly, His fragile ego cracks like an egg. He hides his damaged ego with loud outbursts and allot of bluster.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
The bible contradicts it's self a lot.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
http://www. Dailybuddhism. Com/archives/670
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Damn sorry. I should have looked at your profile as I nearly 100% all the time do. DO NOT say that you are a Buddhist and then turn right around and state the christian god exists. The two are a contradiction and incompatible with each other. Buddha is NOT a supreme deity the way the christian god is. Thankfully Buddhists are not a religion and believe in the end of suffering. Christianity is a religion and believes in the beginning of suffering. A very BIG difference. Again incompatible.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
That has easily got to be the worst excuse for god existing of all time. "He helped me get a job. " I get it that your next excuse will be "He helped me cross the street half way because I was dragging a newly bought computer with me in a box with no wheels so I can search the big www in search of god because I don't have any excuses for his existence while I was sweating in my reindeer outfit in the heat of summer". Oh and btw, Nobody, Not one person has ---ever--- proved that this god of YOURS has in any way existed since his inception.