Cowtech
me-me

The Earth is Flat

me-me has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Cowtech

Con

The world is obviously round. We have a bunch of evidence to support this and deny that the world is flat. If the world is flat then how do you explain seasons and different time zones? Can you fall off the edge of the world? The answer is no. We have covered this topic hundreds of years ago. We also have evidence from outer space. We (as human beings) have been in outer space and have taken photos and videos of our beautiful "round" earth. If you do not believe that people have been to outer space, we still have satellites that take pictures of the earth. So try me.
me-me

Pro

s://i.ytimg.com...; alt="Image result for flat earth memes"/>
Cowtech

Con

For one, the link you posted says "the earth is flat meme." When I see meme it supports my argument because a meme is making front of someone who believes that the world is actually flat. So try again.