factandevidence1234
Alex.oland

The Earth, is, Indeed in a Spherical Shape

Alex.oland has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

factandevidence1234

Pro

Con may start
Alex.oland

Con

It is not exactly spherical. It is more pear shaped as Neil Degrasse Tyson put it. It is fatter around the equator and one hemisphere is wider than the other hemisphere. I know this was not the debate you were looking for but, trust me. I am doing you a favor here. Flat earthers are not worth arguing.
factandevidence1234

Pro

Ummm. I am discussing the fact that some people think the earth is flat like a map. But I guess it isn't worth arguing.
Alex.oland

Con

Yes, it is not worth arguing. Watch some debates and look at some flat earth proofs. These people clearly did not go to school. You would be wasting your time like I did once.
factandevidence1234

Pro

Well I really just started this debate so I could add some wins to my dashboard. LOL.