Akhenaten
Blyg999

The Earth is expanding

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 6 days ago Status: Voting Period

Akhenaten

Pro

The Earth is expanding and growing in size. This is what caused the oceans to form and the continents to separate from Pangea.
Blyg999

Con

I'm just curious about what exactly you believe. Is the earth round, Is the common interpretation of gravity correct, Does the earth spin? It's just that when discussing non-mainstream ideas like this, People often are unclear about the terms on which they think what they think.

But let me present my argument first.

Gravity is the principle that objects are pulled towards each other with force proportional to their mass. If the earth was expanding, Gravity would steadily be getting greater. Also, How quickly do you think it expanded? Currently, The earth weighs 6x10^24 kilograms (1). How long ago was it 1 kilogram?

Another flaw in my opinion with the expanding earth theory is the conservation of energy. The law of Conservation of Energy states that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed (2). As the earth expands, Where does the extra matter come from?

Bibliography:
1. Author NP, "How much does Planet Earth Weigh? ", Date NP, HowStuffWorks, Website, Https://science. Howstuffworks. Com/environmental/earth/geophysics/planet-earth-weigh. Htm
2. Author NP, "What is conservation of energy? " 2018, KhanAcademy, Website, Https://www. Khanacademy. Org/science/physics/work-and-energy/work-and-energy-tutorial/a/what-is-conservation-of-energy
Akhenaten

Pro

"Gravity is the principle that objects are pulled towards each other with force proportional to their mass. "

Pulling is an old concept was started in the horse and buggy era when it was thought that the horse pulls the buggy. This is a false concept. The horse actually pushes the buggy via the strap which is across the horses’ chest. Thus, The concept that the Earth pulls the moon with gravity is also a false concept because pulling is an illogical process which requires voodoo magic for it to work. There are no ropes or strings which attach the Earth to the moon. Therefore, There is no mechanical mechanism for this magical pulling action to take place. A far more logical reason for the moon to rotate around the Earth is by a pushing force which is in a state of approximate equilibrium. This pushing force would be actuated by the medium of aether which so called 'empty space ' is comprised of.

Note - Experiments by Prof. Von Martin Grusenick have confirmed the existence of aether.

Note - Gravity is aether flow which is flowing downwards towards the Earth's centre. Thus, To measure the aether you need a rotating interferometer which is vertical in relation to the Earth's surface. The Michelson - Morley experiments were all conducted with a horizontal placed interferometer. Thus, These experiments were all conducted with a false assumption that the aether was flowing sideways across the Earth's surface. Thus, If you want to measure a flowing river you would align the water wheel with the flow of water and not at a 90 degree angle to the flow. Thus, All the experiments of Michelson, Morley and Dayton Miller produced null results.

"Another flaw in my opinion with the expanding earth theory is the conservation of energy. The law of Conservation of Energy states that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed (2). As the earth expands, Where does the extra matter come from? "

Note - The aether supplies the extra mass. Aether is made of positive and negative particles which are both spinning at the speed of light. Therefore, They are interdimensional. They are pushed together by the gravity of large celestial bodies such as planets and suns. When these particles stop spinning, It creates a hole in space which other spinning particles rotate around. This is called 'matter’. This occurs above the sun's surface because the sun has a very strong gravity. This same phenomenon occurs at the centre of the Earth because our gravity is much weaker. Thus, Gravitational pressure causes the 2 opposite spinning particles to stop spinning which releases E = MC squared energy. That is why the centre of the Earth is in a molten plasma state.
And that is why the Earth is expanding.

References are in the comments section

Blyg999

Con

The two sources that you cited have several problems.
The first source has no scientific backing, And has only been published independently.
The second source is old and is now outdated.

I'm not sure I accept aether as a valid argument. When asked about aether, Einstein once said "God does not play dice with the universe" and no major university has agreed that aether is real.

You say that the reason that the earth is in a molten plasma state is that " correct me if I'm wrong here " antimatter and matter are pulled towards the center of the earth by gravity where they fuse releasing E = mc2 energy. Or was it positive and negative aether particles? Either way, I do not think that aether is real, And antimatter only exists in special conditions, And if there was any antimatter in contact with air or any other matter, It would explode. Also, E=mc2 applies to the binding nuclear energy of the atom. Matter can be converted into energy following that formula. It does not apply to 'negative and positive aether particles'

Besides, I think the continental drift theory is completely sound. Can you propose a reason why it is invalid?

Also, The center of earth is liquid, Not plasma.

I have one last point to disprove the existence of aether: fusion reactors.
Fusion reactors replicate the pressure in stars to fuse atoms into hydrogen, Releasing excess energy. But you have claimed that aether under intense pressure creates mass, And that extra mass expands the earth. Wouldn't scientists have noticed mass building up in fusion reactors whenever they are turned on? While no fusion reactors are currently functional, One in China has created 6 times the pressure and heat in the sun.
Akhenaten

Pro

"God does not play dice with the universe"

This quote refers to Einstein's aversion to quantum mechanics and has nothing to do with the aether. Thus, My opponent hasn't studied physics and knows nothing about the subject what-so-ever.

Note - Einstein did believe in an aether - an extract from his article titled - Ether and the Theory of Relativity

According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable; for in such space there not only would be no propagation of light, But also no possibility of existence for standards of space and time (measuring-rods and clocks), Nor therefore any space-time intervals in the physical sense.

Thus, My opponent is telling lies and just making things up as he goes because he knows he is in the wrong.

"The second source is old and is now outdated. "

The second source is dated 2015. Thus, It is current and not dated. More lies.

"And if there was any antimatter in contact with air or any other matter, It would explode. "

Antimatter is just a part of the aether which has a left and right spin component.

The universe is made of one particle in 3 states - left spin, Right spin and no spin.

or Antimater, Matter and black hole

or proton, Neutron and electron

All fundamental things in the universe come in groups of 3

All sub-atomic particles are in groups of 3

3 states of matter - solid, Liquid and gas

3 primary colours

E= MC squared - energy, Matter and light (3)

Thus, This highlights and demonstrates the sub-atomic structure of the universe with its 3 basic states.

"
"Besides, I think the continental drift theory is completely sound. Can you propose a reason why it is invalid? "

India is said to have migrated from Anarctic to Eurasia as part of the continental drift theory. This 7, 000 km journey would have required India to travel 4 times faster than any other land movement. This is called an anomally. Note - It only takes one anomally to disprove a theory. Thus, The continental drift theory is a fraud. Besides, Modern satellite photography has removed the water from all the world's oceans to reveal the underlying rock strata. It can be easily seen that fault lines run down the centre of every ocean. The rocks on either side of the fault lines are 0-10 million years old. The rocks nearest to the coast are 60 -70 million years old and get younger the closer get to the centre fault lines. Thus, The Earth is expanding from these central ocean fault lines.

Reference is The Expanding Earth video on youtube.

"I have one last point to disprove the existence of aether: fusion reactors. "

Hydrogen is the first atom to be produced when aether is compressed by the sun. That's why hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe. Hydrogen is half aether and half matter. That is why hydrogen is so light. Its a transition element. The sun's atmosphere is thousands of times hotter than what its interior is. This is because the fuel comes from space and not from the sun's centre.

The ultimate test of a theory about the universe is the theory's ability to unify matter, Light, Space, Gravity and energy. The current theory does not unify anything. Therefore, It is a faulty theory.

The laws of parsimony (Occam's razor) demands that the universe be made of the smallest amount of particles, Which are in the simplest shape possible and create the least amount of wastage. Thus, The simplest number of particles is obviously one. Check
The simplest shape is a sphere. Check
The least amount of wastage. 3 states. Check.

Thus, My theory satisfies Occam's razor and unifies matter, Light, Space, Gravity and energy.

Blyg999

Con

I'm sorry about the out-of-context quote. The source that I read misrepresented it and I didn't realize it was irrelevant. But I would prefer if you could refrain from insulting me. I try to find the best sources I can. While the quote did not apply to the situation, Einstein disagreed with the principle of aether. The concept of luminiferous aether requires the aether to move faster than light but Einstein's Theory of Relativity directly conflicts with that (1).

The second source is dated 2015 but I'm pretty sure all of the sources it uses are from the 1990s.

I don't really follow your "rule of threes" argument. Black holes have nothing to do with antimatter: they are just matter gathered in a gravity well. And there are four states of matter: you forgot plasma. E=mc^2 is about the relationship between energy and matter, Not light.

I see several problems with your anti-continental drift argument. The earth was newer and there was stress on the environment due to meteorites. The magma under the crust was hotter and anomalies were common. I couldn't find the video you referenced, But anyone can post things on Youtube so in general I don't take that as a credible source. But even if they are right about the rocks near the fault lines being younger, I think that is because of volcanic action and plate spreading. Plate spreading causes lava to emerge near the surface and since it most often occurs in water, The lava cools into rock (2). Rock does come from fault lines, But there is no force or extra matter pushing the earth outward.

I don't want to belittle your argument, But I don't think your 'rule of three' discounts my fusion reactor theory. If aether creates rock and lava at the center of the earth due to pressure, Why doesn't the same thing happen in fusion reactors, Where conditions are similar in pressure to the center of the earth?

Bibliography:
1. Soedarto, Gatot. "Albert Einstein Began by Rejecting the Ether Theory" April 2016, Medium, Https://medium. Com/@GatotSoedarto/albert-einstein-began-by-rejecting-the-ether-theory-2e0d8ff8a812
2. NP, "Plate Tectonics" 2015, National Geographic, Https://www. Nationalgeographic. Org/media/plate-tectonics/
Akhenaten

Pro

"Einstein disagreed with the principle of aether. "

I just quoted from Einstein's own article - Titled - Ether and the Theory Of Relativity.
This is a real document which states Einstien's thoughts on the aether and relativity. Thus, You can't say that Einstien disagreed with his own statement when the evidence dictates otherwise. You don't seem to be able to argue in a logical manner and you keep reversing the facts to suit yourself. This is just childish behaviour and not debating skill.

"I don't really follow your "rule of threes" argument"

The universe is made of one particle in 3 states. Thus, All fundamental things also come in groups of 3 as stated previously. This is because the universe only has 3 options to chose from which are left spin, Right spin and no spin states. Thus, The human brain uses these and codes them as red, Blue and green which are the primary colours. The human eye has 3 different colour selection cones. (One for each colour). Thus, By using a colour code system for detecting left, Right and no spin states, The brain can accurately determine the true nature of the object being observed. Also, The human brain and eyes see the world in groups of 3. Its called the rule of thirds. Most photographers will know about this and use it to take better photos.

"Black holes have nothing to do with antimatter: they are just matter gathered in a gravity well. "

Antimatter is just an opposite spin state of the aether. The science world has ignored the existence of the aether. Thus, They can never work out how nature works because the aether is all pervading and effects everything. The aether is under enormous pressure and holds matter together. Without aether flow, Matter would just evaporate into nothingness. The aether pushes matter together. This can be seen in the Casimir Effect. The aether wind pushes 2 plates together in close proximity. That's how planets form.

"And there are four states of matter: you forgot plasma. "

Because scientists have ignored the existence of the aether, They do not understand the true nature of the sun's mechanisms. The GAS which surounds the sun is being pushed by the aether flow. They call this gas which is being pushed by the aether wind 'PLASMA'. They say that the gas is charged with positive and negative ions which is really left spin and right spin aether particles in action.

"The magma under the crust was hotter and anomalies were common"

So, You can give me the name of another land mass besides India that travelled 12, 000 kms at 4 times the normal speed?

If it was hotter, Then what temperature was it? Or did you just make it up?

"But anyone can post things on Youtube so in general I don't take that as a credible source. "

The source of a piece of knowledge is unimportant. Its whether its correct or not that matters.

If something is incorrect, Then you have to use logic and reason to disprove it, And not rely on reputations and authority.

This is a debate forum and is not an authoritarian hot house.

"If aether creates rock and lava at the center of the earth due to pressure, Why doesn't the same thing happen in fusion reactors, "

The first element to form is hydrogen. The second elememt to form is helium. The third element to form is Lithium. Etc

The process is called accretion and takes billions of years.

Blyg999

Con

I just read the Ether and the Theory of Relativity, And I have to give ground here. I accept that the aether is not completely fictitious. But what Einstein describes is not a single particle that makes up the entire universe because of how it spins one way or the other.

I can't accept your color argument. You said "This is because the universe only has 3 options to chose from which are left spin, Right spin and no spin states. Thus, The human brain uses these and codes them as red, Blue and green which are the primary colors. " If every particle in the universe has one color, Determined by their spin, Then why can two things made of different materials be the exact same color?

I think we are reaching a point where we disagree on such a fundamental level where we cannot convince the other of our standpoint. You say "The science world has ignored the existence of the aether. " and this is where I cannot continue the debate. The "science world" as you say, Is right. Why would they ignore something that is so important to the functioning of our universe? There's no motive. It wouldn't make sense for them to ignore something apparently so easy to test for you can use a relatively simple device like the one in the article you cited "http://etheric. Com/grusenick-experiment-proves-existence-ether/". If aether was all the things you said it was, The "science world" wouldn't ignore it like you claim.

I will not resign, Because you haven't even started convinced me, But I don't think I'm going to be able to convince you.
Akhenaten

Pro

Understanding requires one step at a time. Now that you know that the aether exists and have admitted that it does exist. Then you are only one step away of understanding that the aether must be composed of something. Well, I am showing you what it is made of so you don't have to try to work it out yourself. I have done all the research and put in the hard yards so that you can see the true structure of reality.

"If every particle in the universe has one color, Determined by their spin, Then why can two things made of different materials be the exact same color? "

Sub-atomic structure is where light comes from. Light is a product of the sub-atomic world. The sub-atomic world has 3 states. These 3 states are represented as red, Blue and green. Note - Different materials may share the same sub-atomic colour or their colours may be different. Who knows? The human brain has hard wired this information processing into our subconscious so we have no control over it. The brain can instantaneously process millions of bits of visual colour information and tell us what the object is.

"Why would they ignore something that is so important to the functioning of our universe? There's no motive. "

The science world NEEDS the universe to be COMPLICATED. That's why they have ignored the existence of the aether and the single particle hypothesis. In order to get funding, High income and gain status; the science community must pretend that the universe is a very complicated place that requires lots of expensive machinery and devices to explore it. Thus, We have the Hadron Collider, LIGO gravity wave research, Quantum computer research and Fusion reactor research. All these things are based on the false assumption that the aether doesn't exist.

Blyg999

Con

Blyg999 forfeited this round.
Posted by Akhenaten 1 week ago
Akhenaten
I just checked my reference to double check that the data was not out of date. Hmmmm Lets see. . . . . . .

It says, Quote : -
"The second evidence is the observation of sea level rise (SLR). Current observations show that the global mean SLR is at a rate of about 3. 3 " 0. 4 mm/a from 1993 to 2009 [20] or 3. 2 " 0. 4 mm/a from 1993 to 2013"

Hmmm? Sounds pretty recent to me!

So. You say my data is all ancient 1990's stuff eh?

Thus, I have clearly shown that my opponents contention that my data is out of date is totally false and that his testimony is misleading.
Posted by Blyg999 1 week ago
Blyg999
What is happening with the commas? Whenever I type one, The word after it is automatically capitalized.
Posted by Blyg999 1 week ago
Blyg999
The data is from the 1990's. The article was written in 2015 using data from the 1990's
Posted by Akhenaten 1 week ago
Akhenaten
Data from 2015 is out of date? Are you serious?
Posted by Akhenaten 1 week ago
Akhenaten
The Sphinx Stargate - Grusenick Experiment Proves the Existence of the Ether and of a Vertical G-on flux

Science Direct - Evidences of the expanding Earth from space-geodetic data over solid land and sea level rise in recent two decades