jrardin12
fool_remixed

The Founding Fathers' Were Anti-slavery

jrardin12

Pro

The Founding Father's were anti-slavery and wanted to abolish it. It wasn't until the Democrats came along that they wanted to not only keep it, But also expand it.
fool_remixed

Con

ok, Nice try libtard. Its very clear you're just trying to pursue a liberal agenda by taking the form of respected debater jrardin12, Whom you have no doubt killed and replaced with a gaggle of liberal goons.

This is why the far left is destroying society, Honestly disgusting. Take your liberal agenda somewhere else, Fool!
jrardin12

Pro

Umm. . . I am not a liberal, I was actually looking to debate a liberal. My position is that the Founder's were anti-slavery.
fool_remixed

Con

This has truly been my mistake brother. I am very sorry that i accused you of being a liberal simpleton, When it is clear that you are in fact, An intellectual conservative. I have become to zelaous in my pursuit of a liberal-free plane of existance, That i have began to turn on my allies. Now that you have straightened my path, We may work together towards our dream. As disciples of ben shapiro we shall rise up against the liberal masses and own all libtards with facts and knowledge.
jrardin12

Pro

That is all right. I am more into Mark Levin than Ben Shapiro, But he is good at what he does as well. Could we at least finish this debate with whatever comes to your mind. Just so that it can be finalized. I'd appreciate it.
fool_remixed

Con

oh course brother. On the dawn of the new moon, The blood of liberal fools will flow like a river through the streets.
jrardin12

Pro

jrardin12 forfeited this round.
fool_remixed

Con

fool_remixed forfeited this round.
jrardin12

Pro

So where are you from?
fool_remixed

Con

the deepest crevasse of the netherworld
Posted by Poopversity 3 years ago
Poopversity
If by Founding Fathers you mean signers of the Declaration of Independence not all were anti-slavery. Thomas Jefferson didn't free his slaves and some of them were his own biological children.
Posted by McSloth 3 years ago
McSloth
Well you gotta start by defining some terms friend, Who are you saying are the "founding fathers"? Are we talking the signers of the Declaration of Independence? The representatives that attended the Constitutional conventions? Before anyone can debate we have to know who we're talking about.