FollowerofChrist1955
Xantog

The Greater Majority of Christians WILL NOT BE Kings and Priests

FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Contrary to popular BELIEF. The greater part of Living Christians TODAY have forfieted sonship.

The reasons are plain. BIBLICAL ILLITERACY!

The Purpose: To allow those who are enslaved within denominations to seek the truth together, To free themselves of Denominational thinking. to Discover WHY they forfiet, sonship, Reward and inheritance when they follow Denominations. This IS an opportunity to put YOUR denomination to the TEST for faithfulness. IF it is not faithful it can never attain sonship. IF it adds to scripture it is doomed to remain in infancy, never maturing, going further and further from the TRUTH of the Gospel! I offer opportunity, nothing More, I offer Gods TRUTH nothing more!

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: because you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.

Matthew 22:29 But Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God.

Mark 7:13 thus invalidating the word of God by your tradition which you have handed down; and you do many things such as that."

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.

Proverbs 30:6 Do not add to His words Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the Lord.
9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Almost ALL Christians Live what only THEY BELIEVE- not what God believes! In this they deny their oaths to belong to God to SERVE God, instead living a Life predicated on what THEY "think" what they "Believe"

the Proof? 43 THOUSAND DENOMINATIONS and counting! EACH following his OWN IMAGINATION!

Malachi 2:7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

Having forasken the knowledge as it was taught by the Apostles and prophets- trading it for Human knowledge and Man's devices, Man's commentaries, man's interpretations, following doctrines of demons.

Isaiah 65:2
All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations--

THIS IS ALL Denominations

Psalm 36:4
He plans wickedness upon his bed; He sets himself on a path that is not good; He does not despise evil.

This is MOST Christians today! Who hate only what THEY CALL EVIL!

Psalm 81:11
"But My people did not listen to My voice, And Israel did not obey Me.

The Denominations-ALL of THEM!

Isaiah 1:2
Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; For the LORD speaks, "Sons I have reared and brought up, But they have revolted against Me.

God's charge against you!

Isaiah 30:9
For this is a rebellious people, false sons, Sons who refuse to listen To the instruction of the LORD;

Gods Charge against you!

Deuteronomy 4:2 "You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32 "Whatever I command you, you shall be careful to do; you shall not add to nor take away from it.

Gods charge against you!

An entire Planet consisting of Believers who neither preach nor KNOW scriptures. Rather than SPREAD the GOSPEL, they spread opinion, innuendo, NONE defensible in scripture. They must GO into Commentary, Concordances, Websites to justify their actions!

Require them to Go INTO THE BIBLE, and they are LOST, unable to prove their opinions! They become LIARS as they were WARNED fo not using scriptures but their own foolish words, bereft of truth or knowledge. Sad, for Christ is upon our very doorstep, yet His people remain asleep!

Indeed it is WHY I use scripture ... they can accuse all day long, they can disagree all day long, they can deny all day long ... BUT THEY CANNOT deny the scripture says precisely what it says, No more no less! INFERENCES are proved LIES! Because everyone can see the absence of what YOU infer for themselves.

Using false words as I BELIEVE, I THINK, I HEARD .... LOGIC suggest, using websites of humanity as THEIR PROOF, having foraken The Holy Word of God.

ARE THEY SAVED? Of Course ... Eternal Life is a GIFT of God given to them! They shall recieve according to their WORKS the following:

Revelation 3:21 (Disciples) Luke 9:23, Mark 8:34, Matthew 16:24 and Luke 14:27
To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

the REST;

1 Corinthians 3:14
If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward.

1 Corinthians 3:15
If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved--even though only as one escaping through the flames.

Xantog

Con

Hello fellow follower, I too am a non-denominational Christian, I just follow the word of God and go to a simple church each Sunday.

I take the stance that every denomination that believes Jesus Christ is our Lord, Savior, and puts their full trust and life in his hands are saved based on this bible verse I read every morning.

Romans 10:9-10; "9)If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10) For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved."

This verse shows that any one person who does this shall be saved.

For Mormons I can't be so sure, they believe Jesus is one of many Gods and not the one true savior, perhaps I'm wrong, but that's what I have read. I hope we can have a good debate, one Christian to another, may the holy spirit aid us.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Greetings, I am pleased to meet you, and hope for a thorough discussion.

You are correct that ALL denominations professing Christ as Lord are indeed Saved.
it is for THIS CAUSE a person CAN ATTAIN Salvation among them.

The scriptures posted already makes the case against denominations as a whole. That a Soul attending ANY of the denominations CAN indeed attain salvation, is not in question.

The establishment of Kingship and Priesthood, is also readily read and understood Here:

if One is to stipulate that denominations ARE INDEED the lowest form of believer, that one MUST SHOW that LEVELS do in fact exist, and are ascertainable within the Holy Word, without violating Deuteronomy 4:2 (Adding to the word of infering in the word) this means the word MUST SPECIFICALLY STATE, a Level.

Are there LEVELS of believers according to scripture: Yes
Scripture Locations: Revelation 3:21 Those who attain Kingship
Scripture location 1 Corinthians 3:14 Those who recieve reward! But Not the right to share in the Throne
Scripture Location 1 Corinthians 3:15 Those merely SAVED!

Revelation 3:21 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

1 Corinthians 3:14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward.

1 Corinthians 3:15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved--even though only as one escaping through the flames.

The can be no use of INFERENCE with the Holy Word, it states or it doesn't state! To infer is to violate Deuteronomy 4:2 (ADD to the word).

Real example of Adding to the Word by inference and a violation of Deuteronomy 4:2

a Believer of a Denomination stated- quote " The scripture 2 Corinthians 9:7 specifically states that TITHE is optional, therefore not required!

Actual Scripture states: 2 Corinthians 9:7 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

based on the actual scripture IS the believer correct? ................................................... NO

Why? Underline the WORD TITHE! can't, therefore MUST BE INFERRED TO BE VALID! Gods Word is valid of its own, and requires no inference from Humanity! To infer thus is ADDING WORD to the scripture. Therefore this is discussing general giving alone and "NOT TITHE or OFFERING"

Scripture on Tithe and Offering specifically states: Malachi 3:
8 “Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me. “But you ask, ‘How are we robbing you?’ “In tithes and offerings.

Underline the word Give, giving? Again you cannot, thus a different subject. to apply you MUST INFER GIVING! thus ADDING to Gods word, and violating deuteronomy 4:2

"2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you."

So to this point scripture Specifically denounces as Priests all those who:

This establishes that Denominations CANNOT BE Kings and Priests as evidenced by DIVISION among them ALL!

Proof in Life- the EXISTENCE OF DENOMINATIONS THEMSELVES! 43, thousand at last count and growing! Demonstrates a division WHICH SHOULD NOT EXIST! This division is clearly self inflicted in the Bylaws where they denounce scripture for their OWN beliefs. As evidenced by the term "WE BELIEVE"

God and God alone Tells US what to believe! To suggest that God is telling 43,000 diferent beliefs is beyond rediculous! That believers somehow cannot grasp this ... is shameful!

Next ... the Establishment of LEVELS of believers in the Kingdom of God?

that there exists levels among the Angels, alone should be sufficent to establish this fact, but as we cannot infer, it MUST be shown in scripture!

the Scripture evidence:

A typed Christian before the Bema Seat of God: 1 Corinthians 3:14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward.

A typed Christian before the Bema Seat of God: 1 Corinthians 3:15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

A typed Christian before the Bema Seat of God: Revelation 3: 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

It is therefore clear that each believer, appearing before the bema seat of God recieve 3 different things. Thus establishing a Level distinctly different from the other WITHOUT NEED OF INFERENCE!

Kingship
rewards
SAVED ONLY!

any other view or attempt to view requires HUMAN manipulation of the facts listed. Remember the example!
sit in thrown is NOT PRESENT in either 14, or 15, reward and saved only is consoicuously absent in revelation 3:21.

QUESTIONS?
Xantog

Con

On the tithing part, you make it sound as if to be a true Christian you must live by works, but that would go against everything taught by Jesus to take faith over discipline. You are to give only what you can give lovingly.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Your responses are welcomed as they reflect the precise problem of the Denominations and The Church as a Whole.

incredibly I was unaware it was YOU in the comments section, relating to you merely as Con.
No matter, at least I am aware now of the misrepresentations that you have been trained under. We shall correct these and restore the GOSPEL of God (not man) back to you!

when viewed from a God point of view as defined IN scripture. We shall elaborate upon these deficiencies within YOU and within the Church MAJORITY as a whole which MAKES them the lowest forms of Christian. I invite the readers to peruse the comments section between Con (AKA- Xantog) and myself. Ignore the rest as they really are not in the same levels and are in all likelihood unbelievers that are not allowed to know scripture according to God Himself.

First note Con's response: above (not in comments) but above!

Con wrote: Quote " On the tithing part, you make it sound as if to be a true Christian you must live by works, but that would go against everything taught by Jesus to take faith over discipline. You are to give only what you can give lovingly."

This of course is FALSE in its entireity.

Though it isn't the real point at this moment. The POINT is the delivery!
The delivery is completely HUMAN BASED- no scripture reference whatsoever?

WHEN a Believer: REFUSES to quote scripture
it MUST BE VIEWED WITH SUSPICION IMMEDIATELY! Acts 17:11 COMMANDS
"11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."

This is how all TRUE BELIEVERS observe all statements by alleged or supposed Christians!
When they DON'T they become Con's and Denominations!

Why? Because it is an INDICATOR of a (c)hristian babe. it is highly suspicious in that the Mature of Christ QUOTE SCRIPTURE ALWAYS.

We do not TELL YOU what to Believe?
We tell you the WORD and let God tell you what it means! Denominations do that! You have His Spirit and scripture states you require NO ONE to teach you save God! Here;

John 6:45, Isaiah 54:13, 1 John 2:27, 1 Thessalonians 4:9, Philippians 3:15!

AGAIN Why? Because the Mature IN Christ HAVE NO OPINIONS whatever! not with regard to scripture. It says it or it does NOT say it! It is COMMANDED by God Himself.

The MATURE of Christ are Command to forsake, our thoughts, our Wills, Our Beliefs, our ways, for Gods ALONE!
Here:
Luke 9:23, Mark 8:34, Matthew 16:24. Those who DO NOT DO THIS FORFIET SONSHIP in accordance with Luke 14:27!

review the LEVELS of believers discussed in my initial discussions.

If I like Con INFER -You are to give only what you can give lovingly." Then unless I can SHOW the scripture to which discusses this thought I have ... LIKE Con just sent a unbeliever or worse a new Christian on the WRONG path!

Notice Con stated NO SCripture at ALL in defense of a cardinal REQUIREMENT of God! THAT is a no no.INDEED it IS the very REASON there are 43,000 Denominations isn't it? Everybody is LOADED with opinions and have ZERO Biblical TRUTH! SIGH!
it's a travesty indeed!

We are COMMANDED to what? SPREAD THE GOSPEL, there is absolutely NO SCRIPTURE than tells us to put things in our own words, or to invoke opinion, or infer a scripture, there IS scripture which TELLS ALL BELIEVERS to spread Gods Word, and IF YOU DON'T your what? DISOBEDIENT!

Question: A disobedient believer is going to demonstrate what the medical profession Calls a Failure to Thrive (used appropriately enough as a descriptor of infants). Definition-The term ‘failure to thrive’ has been used vaguely and in different contexts to refer to different issues in pediatric growth. It is most commonly used to describe a failure to gain weight, but some providers have also used it to describe a failure to grow, or a failure to grow and to gain weight.

it is the GROW in the maturity level of the babe Christian wherein this is applicable ... where as one would believe that Con appears to be knowledgeable ... the Actual Mature Believer would Diagnose instantly a FAILURE of TRUTH in his statements and actual BELIEFS you see WE KNOW SCRIPTURE, we CANNOT BE FOOLED, by cleverness of tongue! Like Con they show symptoms immediately upon greeting.

They never use scripture
They attempt to TELL you what to believe
They become lost during references TO scripture- knowing only what a pamphlet states and not the actual word.
they infer meanings almost exclusively, never allowing you to view the scripture without their PESONAL interpretation of the scripture itself.
What they tell you is virtually ALWAYS WRONG when set NEXT to the actual scripture and can easily be proven they are lying by any Mature experienced and knowledgeable (BIBLE KNOWLEDGE) Christian not a Scholars and theologians books, which are a clear violation of 2 Peter 1:20-21.

if a Theologian isn't intelligent enough to determine 2 Peter 1:20-21 ... SHOULD YOU REALLY BE LISTENING TO THEM?

Thus we now have multiple errors on the part of Con. He paraphrases, never quotes scripture without TELLING YOU WHAT he THINKS it means first! Worse can only show base scriptures learned in Sunday School. Has no knowledge of GROWTH scriptures at all.

He commands opinions that have ZERO Biblical backing and - he allows the LISTENERS ... many if not MOST having ZERO Biblical knowledge whatsoever into BELIEVING HE IS SPEAKING TRUTH when he in FACT is speaking LIES!

Question? IF in just this brief time Con has committed multiple errors, why on EARTH should ANYONE BELIEVE him at ALL?

But IS HE LYING? Let us look for the PROOF then.

Con as stated DID SAY- "You are to give only what you can give lovingly." DOES SCRIPTURE defend or condemn Con's word?

SCRIPTURE EVIDENCE: Genesis 28:22 and this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God's house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth."

Leviticus 27:30 'Thus all the tithe of the land, of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD'S; it is holy to the LORD.

Deuteronomy 14:22 "You shall surely tithe all the produce from what you sow, which comes out of the field every year.

Hmm, No it does identify a sum of a TENTH of what you recieve as belonging to God! I see no statement of it being up to the believer to decide WHAT he is to give. This CONDEMNs not defends Con.

2 Corinthians 9:7 "7 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."

well this does speak of giving but it CONSPICUOUSLY leaves OUT the word TITHE! so it cannot be talking about Tithe because IT did NOT say it. Thus to IMPLY IT is to ADD to His word. thus it IS CLEAR that he is using giving generically to signify the practice of giving alms to strangers and the poor!

Malachi 3:Malachi 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me.
But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

WOW ... here God Himself is calling everyone who does NOT Tithe a Tenth a THIEF! it simply cannot be excused away. No excuse can erase those words of Holy Scripture.

Will a man rob God?
Yet ye have robbed me

Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

Conclusion.
Gods Holy Word TELLS all believers that they are CROOKS who do NOT TITHE a Tenth of all they recieve.
Yes that means the Tax refunds too? The inheritances, the dividends from IRA's ... the whole smack!

So it is put to rest, that TITHING is a believers option (God calls you a thief IF you Don't Tithe), and that you WILL GIVE a TENTH of what you are given! Con therefore is a Thief according to God Himself. Con has LIED, according to God Himself, Con is in Violation of Numerous scriptures themselves!
1. Con ADDs to the Holy Word of God by inferences
Deuteronomy 4:2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

2. Con allows personal interpretations of the Holy word, forbidden in 2 Peter 1:20-21
"20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

3. Con does not spread the Holy word, merely his opinions OF the Word- Violation of Mark 16:15
"He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

Which cannot in any way be misconstrued as card blanche to say YOUR word, your interpretation of the word, you thoughts on the word! "IT STATES THE GOSPEL"

My I had planned on saying More regarding Denomnations but THIS all has caught me unaware. Ah yes I remember

Establishing the BASE for this topic is of monumental importance for obvious reasons. It goes without saying the majority of believers are under the impression that becoming a child of God ended with the acceptance of Christ sacrifice. There exists absolutely no scripture to support suchcinclusions, there are scriptures which contradict such notions.

Ranking high among them is John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

That no one may make inference of scripture, scripture must state to imply a thought or idea. I present the above scripture broken down ... states specifically and emphatically that;
Christians (ALL) because we ALL recieve Him, we ALL believe in Him, thus ALL BELIEVERS are lumped together ... all levels.

Gave HE POWER ... (ability through HIS Spirit)
Clincher- TO BECOME (Does "NOT" state TO BE!) to INFER it is FREE as like in Salvation, is not scriptural. Thus MUST BE EARNED, because it is not gifted as is Salvation! HOW? BY OBEDIENCE!

Well I'm afraid our time has come to and end. never the less, I am here: Try to IGNORE the opinions of others as 100% of them are incapable of proving ME wrong, and it isn't because I'm all that. It is because I serve a God who IS!
Xantog

Con

<.<
2 Corinthians 9:7 (NIV)

Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Give by heart, or lovingly....I'm not trying to deceive anyone, I thought you knew scripture like the back of your hand, so I didn't put the quote in.

So this is not 'FALSE in its entireity" (entirety) at all...but has some backing by scripture.

Back to the topic: The Majority of Christians no matter the denomination will go to heaven even if they have different denominations, the only thing they need is faith in Jesus, that's it
Ephesians 2:8-9 says:

"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God -- not because of works, lest any man should boast."
Posted by Xantog 3 years ago
Xantog
Here, let me wipe that bullsh*t from your mouth. (Wipes clean your mouth)
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 3 years ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Xantog;
Hehe, I"m not the one proven the liar ... you were. Scripture is of no use to you. You only accept what you want! Now I must turn my back on you.
Posted by Xantog 3 years ago
Xantog
"Til you repent"

Heres what Jesus would reply to that.

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
Matthew 7:5
FollowerofChrist1955
Xantog ;
you have been shown a Liar, I have nothing more to say to you TILL, you repent! Be on your way.

Isaiah 30:9
Posted by Xantog 3 years ago
Xantog
I was applying that to Malachi 3:8 ...thats an old covenant rule. This doesn't apply to today.
FollowerofChrist1955
Xantog;
As I said .... you are Soooo lost in what YOU believe, that EVEN SCRIPTURE itself, cannot jerk you into Gods reality. Thus remain in your own, doomed to speak doctrines of demons.
(Capitalization used as emphasis)

1 Timothy 4:1
4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Which is WHY I refuse to give you that which you plainly IGNORE to your own shame! 2 Peter 1:20 IS New Testament, yet YOU violate it with impunity, for THIS and other violations, you continue in Robbing God!

Once proven a liar as Gods Word has SHOWN you to be, NOTHING you say can BE trusted. It is so obvious that it was not I who proved you a LIAR it was SCRIPTURE itself, and WHAT DID YOU DO? You ARGUE and make excuses against Gods OWN WORDS, as if by strenuously denying the facts will somehow prove YOU correct and God WRONG. Hehehe

Can you not see, I did not TELL anyone what to believe, I simply SHOWED them the scripture itself. That the scripture you cite doen"t even HAVE the WORD Tithe in it. People need only READ to see you lie!
But ... Nooooo, even your own eyes have you believing Fantasy.

That fantasy has you arguing with God, not me, but you do not even see this? You are ACTUALLY Telling God what God meant. Pity, really God says your a Liar. All true Christians MUST side with the scripture as written, or suffer your same FATE .... stagnancy!

Be on your way, poor soul. Perhaps you may awaken , perhaps not. Your actions, your consequence!
Posted by Xantog 3 years ago
Xantog
heck ya sounds fun
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
Hello everyone, pause this debate for second lads, would any of you be interested in participating in this forum. Its about a scenario and it will provide you w/ a nice pleasant respite in comparison to normal debates. Its in sign ups atm, so please state your interest (or lack of). I look forward to your response.

One of you would be great at portraying the role of Head of Church in the forum.

http://www.debate.org...
Posted by Xantog 3 years ago
Xantog
The references you are using are old testament (History of the Church) and as such are no longer in effect as Christ came and fulfilled old testament, beginning a NEW covenant. Which began a new era.

Luke 22:20: And in the same way he took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood."
FollowerofChrist1955
Xantog ;
you quote "Could you please provide textual evidence that refutes my claim "At least when that giving concerns tithe?"
My response: NO

Like the unbeliever your are to entrenched in your own beliefs! I'll not argue scripture. it is plainly stated, plainly understood!

you quote "I never added a word to scripture."
My response: Liar! You placed giving and Tithe together though they are clearly discussed separately!
that IS adding to the word by inferring giving and Tithing are the same and discussed in the SAME scriptures which anyone that can read can see the 2 things are absent in each other.

you PERSONALLY interpret Scripture which is expressly FORBIDDEN in 2 peter 1:20. need I go on?
IF you ARE in violation of ANY SCRIPTURE you STOP MATURING, in Christ because of Disobedience.
I cannot help you to die to yourself, But That is exactly what is needed to restart your growth!

Pastors cannot buy or build buildings, pay workers, buy Office supplies, janitorial equipment, children's books, adult bible school literature, Bibles to hand out to visitors, printers, ink, Telephones, pay electricity and water, sewage, Building maintenance equipment, Tithe envelopes, Mission obligations, Music books for the Minister of music, Art supplies, crafts, Choir Robes etc ... on what Christians CHEERFULLY GIVE! that's WHY 10% is MANDATED by Gods scripture in Malachi 3:8, Genesis 28:22.

as it IS only 20% of Church members who GIVE anything at all cheerful or otherwise!

Behold Malachi 3:8 "Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me. "But you ask, 'How are we robbing you?' "In tithes and offerings.

Read it as many times as you need to to see what this is saying!
Listen again ... quote from scripture-WILL YOU ROB GOD?
you tell me? Does that SOUND like God cares how you FEEL about it?

what I can tell you is everything you Think about scripture is more likely than not FALSE, b/c you self interpret it! That IS forbidden!