BiggsBoonj
cfossedal

The Holocaust Happened

BiggsBoonj

Pro

The Holocaust happened. The Nazis murdered millions of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, And other ethnicities during World War 2. To say that the Holocaust didn't happen you would have to say that thousands of films and photos are fake, Thousands of survivor testimonies are fake, Thousands of Nazi testimonies are fake, Physical evidence like hair and ashes and gas chambers are fake, And so on.
cfossedal

Con

I am taking this argument from the viewpoint of a Socialist SJW.

1. I don't want the Holocaust to have happened. I identify my gender as SomeoneWhoDoesntExistInUniversesWithTheHolocaustIsm, And therefore how I imagine my identity to be in that manner has to be respected according to new policies and legislation. Also, You have to refer to me by my new pronoun: "The Holocaust Didn't Happen and I am Not Making This Up. " Or else I will throw a fit on campus and have you thrown in jail.

2. The alleged "Holocaust" was under a Euro-nation with lots of expensive social programs. It offends me to think that you would demean the Socialism of my Nation (Na-zi) in this way. I recently had my eyes opened to the wonders of Socialism by my tolerant, Progressive professors in Sociology, Anthropology, And "New Interpretations of Math. " As long as it has a rainbow or a green leaf on it, Then it HAS to be good. And if it was good, Then it couldn't have produced the Holocaust (just like if God is so good and there's evil in the world below Him, Then God can't possibly exist).

3. Photoshop. 'Nuff said.

4. Those "victims" weren't really people: They didn't even have very high-ranking Facebook profiles! They were mostly random collections of organs and biological waste that were barely capable of thinking. They weren't productive members of Society, And had to be set aside for our convenience. Plus, It's not like we can pay for all those social programs and high-living without dropping a few bugs here and there and redisributing their property.

5. All that "history" stuff was white-washing by Christopher Columbus.
BiggsBoonj

Pro

Honestly, What the hell? Stop this pointless crap. Debates are for real arguments, Not unfunny SJW crap. If you don't believe in your point of view and just create stupid arguments to insult other people, Get out.
cfossedal

Con

I believe the Holocaust occurred, But to argue against that position requires viewing it through a radically different looking-glass. If you don't find my arguments acceptable through that viewpoint, Then you're the one who needs to get out.

People get banned from all the time just for using the words "jew" and "holocaust" and "nazi. " I'm not the one who posted the ridiculous idea of holding a debate over whether the Holocaust happened. Unless you're planning to debate someone in particular, This entire post was just begging for trouble. This debate can end in one of three ways:
-Someone will respond with hate-filled non-truths;
-The debate will be fruitless because no one will respond
-Someone will respond in the manner I did (recognizing the ridiculousness of such a discourse).

And yes, It's funny: Because it's a SARCASTIC response to a stupid, Offensive, Fruitless post which suggests there's anything to "debate. " My arguments also contain the only sliver of usefulness to humanity, Because it both acknowledges the existence of the Holocaust (albeit coyly) and it awakens people to the mass-murder dangers which are consistently associated with Marxism and its daughters.
BiggsBoonj

Pro

I'm the one who needs to get out? There are people who genuinely believe that the Holocaust didn't happen, And I want debate them. If you agree with me, There is no need to debate me! That is how this site works.
cfossedal

Con

Okay. If you really want to debate someone on this, I concede with these four words:

"THE AMERICANS ARE HERE! THE AMERICANS ARE HERE! "
BiggsBoonj

Pro

Goodbye, Dumb nazi holocaust denier.
cfossedal

Con

I don't mind being insulted in general, But I resent being called a Holocaust-denier and a Nazi. Those are extremely serious accusations to levy (the latter even having potential criminal consequences), And I am neither.

I had already made clear I was being sarcastic to save everyone some face. I had already dropped this debate so you could actually have it with an actual Holocaust-denier.
Posted by ToasterMinistry 3 years ago
ToasterMinistry
Im surprised someone accepted this argument. . .
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
@billsands no, I don't think denying it should be illegal. That fact will only help them because they'll say stuff like "truth doesn't fear investigation".
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
of course it did no crime was better documented in fact many places it is a felony even to dispute this fact, The real debate is whether holocaust denial should be a crime, Thats a question i go back and forth on, Because it is a terrible thing to question, And restricting free speech is equally terrible.
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
@Anonymous03 sure but to me it sounded like they were disagreeing. You can debate too if you disagree, Though I think you agree that the holocaust happened.
Posted by Anonymous03 3 years ago
Anonymous03
ehh it's just a comment, That doesn't at all mean they want to challenge you. Judging from the context of the comment, I'd think they're agreeing with you.
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
@Teddy2250 do you agree or disagree with me
Posted by Teddy2250 3 years ago
Teddy2250
You can not cancel the historical facts. They can not be changed and forgotten. The horrors of war were. There were deaths. No need to replace. Only the naked truth about such events is important.