General_Smiley
Malik_Robinson

The Justice League would beat the Avengers

Malik_Robinson has forfeited round #1.

General_Smiley

Pro

10 person teams and the characters that are normally on that team. It is under the Entertainment category because there is no book or superhero category. You are also allowed to use the comics.

Avengers: Hulk, Iron-man, Captain America, Black widow, Ant-man, Hawk-eye, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Vision, Thor.

Justice League: Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Lantern, Doctor Fate, Shazam, Cyborg, Aquaman, Martian.

Round one acceptance
Posted by IvanKornilov 2 months ago
IvanKornilov
I'll quickly count everyone in individual fights to see who would win.

Now, First off, I think that this is a bit unbalanced, And that you should add a few others to make it fair, So I'll shorten each comment. If you want more info and evidence for why one would beat the other, Ask me and I'll send it to you.

So, Let's start off with Hulk vs Martian.
It's a bit obvious that Hulk would win.

Wonder Woman vs Cap?
Cap would win.

Thor vs Superman?
Before Ragnarok and Infinity War, Superman would win, But now that Thor has Stormbreaker and is truly a god, Thor would win.

Batman vs Iron Man?
Although this would be pretty close, With the new Infinity War armour, Iron Man would win, Even if it would probably cost him most of his suit being destroyed.
One has nanotech, The other doesn't.

Cyborg vs War Machine?
I thought about this for a while: post-52 vs Infinity War Rhodes.
I believe that it would end in a tie, Since either of them could probably easily destroy each other.
However, When it comes to it, I'd have to say that Post-52 Cyborg would win.

Dr Strange vs Dr Fate?
If it came to comics, Then Doctor Strange easily. If it came to Doctor Strange in the MCU, However, Doctor Fate would win.

Ant-Man vs Atom?
Atom can shrink to the size of an Atom, Which would make you think that he could beat Ant-Man.
But then you realise that Ant-Man can go subatomic.

Vision vs Aquaman?
Vision easily.

Bucky vs Robin?
Something I would pay to see.
If it was Bucky vs Robin, I would say that only Dick's Robin would be able to beat him.
However, If it was Nightwing or Red Hood vs the Winter Soldier, Winter would wipe the floor with them.

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye?
Hawkeye probably, He's on par with Green Arro
Posted by Block19 2 months ago
Block19
They both have a mix of technology (cyborg/ironman), Powers (superman/thor), Magic (doctor stange/shazam), Skill (batman/captain america), And weird stuff (vibranium/power ring/pim particles/speedforce)
Posted by AKMath 2 months ago
AKMath
This debate is so stupid. Obviously rhe justice league would win. They have superpowers, The avenfers only have skill, Texhnology, And some wierd wakanda vibranium sh*t.
Posted by Block19 2 months ago
Block19
Also shouldn't captain marvel be with the avengers over black panther? She has at least lead the avengers.
Posted by Block19 2 months ago
Block19
I would replace Doctor Fate with a Green arrow as he is a much more prominent member of the team, I would also argue that if you are going to have someone as new as cyborg then the avengers should get Scarlet Witch.
Posted by Block19 2 months ago
Block19
Doctor Fate has seldom ever been a member of the Justice league, And cyborg only recently.