TheBoldDebator
billsands

The King James Bible is the only right version

TheBoldDebator

Pro

Hello. I am Pro (for KJV Bible) and who accepts this debate is Con (for any other version).
Rules:
1. No cussing
2. Do not get off topic
3. Respect what the other person says
4. No rudeness

Con can either open debate with acceptance or go ahead and state your argument.

billsands

Con

There is no correct version of the bible, It has been edited translated so many times, Does the king james version have changes from the orginal hebrew and greek? Of course, The bible was written by primitive men most of whom were illiterate. . All relgion is man made god has nothng to do with the bible if god even exists. .
TheBoldDebator

Pro

If you don't mind, I'm post-poning this.
billsands

Con

Let me give you some life advise, You don't post pone things, That not a good life strategy, Lets see what the bible says

Ecclesiastes 9:10

Chapter Parallel Compare

10 Whatever your hand finds to do, Do it with all your might, For in the realm of the dead, Where you are going, There is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

TheBoldDebator

Pro

TheBoldDebator forfeited this round.
billsands

Con

King James Version

Chapter Parallel

Deuteronomy 31:6 (KJV) Be strong and of a good courage, Fear not, Nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, Nor forsake thee.

TheBoldDebator

Pro

TheBoldDebator forfeited this round.
billsands

Con

idle hands are the devils fingerprints
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
she is cute maybe we can give her a brake
Posted by TheBoldDebator 3 years ago
TheBoldDebator
@billsands My document did not get saved and neither did it appear when I posted it on here. I am postponing it because I have been too busy lately to type up a new argument. You don't have to be rude about it and if you would not like to redo this, I'm fine with it.
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
you can't post pone all you can do is forfiet i win god is dead and we have killed him
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
No it isn't. She appeared confused in the comment section of that debate.
Guessing ScienceGamer
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Well I'm debating her right now, She's not that talented. But perhaps I'm wrong. Her ability to debate is horrid.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
I think I am sure it is BossChick

She was in Rap Battles in some of her debates and she just spew some rap lyrics so I think it is her.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Just a few comments before I call it quits with my imposter.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Yeah I think you should ignore that thing who is impersonating you. " I harass her and why would you want to harass the harasser? " People do get a kick out of p**sing people off for absolutely no reason at all.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
My best guess is BossChick but I am not even sure at that since she claims I harass her and why would you want to harass the harasser? Payback but I am going to ignore the fake account anyway.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
I have read some of Boss Chick's stuff against you in my other debate with 76 posts. Yeah she doesn't use a spell check. But if you look at her debate with me, She just doesn't have the ability to do a complete about face and trump up another language and make the attempt to mimic you. At least that's what I see with her tells.

No, No offense AT ALL taken because I get that I am worse than you in dealing with others. I simply don't take any of their crap. Its my problem entirely and you are much better off for you being you than me being me. Its just that I've been doing this for so damn long and I truly get tired of the same damn thing from the same damn type of person. In me debating, What I hope for is someone who is intelligent and knows what they are talking about and does not invent excuses and or lie for something in which they clearly know nothing about. And its sooooooo obvious when this occurs. Its sad that far too many here on DDO do this.

Yeah I don't think its dsjpk5, Only the possibility, He's got this ego that cannot be damaged in any possible way which is why he avoids debating others.