Eric567
TheCommonKnowledge

The Right of Conquest

Eric567 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Eric567

Pro

I believe, weak state's, that have failed their people, and regions that have been failed, now seeking independence, have the right to conquer or be conquered by foreign powers. Such as the Russian revolution, ISIS, Serbia, and Argentina. Conquest, when justified, is a noble, and prestigious, campaign, fueled by a greater purpose, your patriotism, and the unification of cultures and lands under your people's name

1st round- INTRO

2nd round- ARGUMENT

3rd round- REBUTTAL

4th round- COUNTED ARGUMENT

5th round- CLOSING STATEMENT/EVIDENCE
TheCommonKnowledge

Con

I strongly believe that nations should not expand aggressively because if that country fails on it's objective, it will destroy all will of the people , by prompting that other nations will have a more negative vibe against you, so expansion would lead to a more unbalanced nation, even if you win your economy will be put to repair the remaining structural damages, and oppress resistance.
Posted by Zarium 3 years ago
Zarium
This is a debate I feel has a lot of potential.

I completely and 100% disagree with your original notion there - I would love to debate with you and potentially change your mind, and happy to be convinced otherwise of my opinion.