Philipoemen
Kram_Redarsh

The Russian Bolshevik revolution was a Jewish phenomenon #2

Kram_Redarsh has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Philipoemen

Pro

The Russian Revolution was a pair of revolutions in Russia in 1917 which dismantled the Tsarist autocracy and led to the rise of the Soviet Union. This revolution was led by racial Jews, and the purpose was destabilisation of Russia, primarily, but not solely, through displacement of the monarchy. Many monarchies fell in Eastern Europe around the same time. Germany/Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Denmark and Mongolia all lost their monarchies within 1 or 2 years. This is not a coincidence.

The Jew is a biological parasite who has leeched off White people for millenia with financial exploitation. Like other parasites, the Jew instinctively reduces their host fitness to by general or specialised pathology. This increases their own fitness, as it becomes easier to exploit a host who is weakened. This is why they attempted to, and succeeded in, creating a revolution in countries with strong leadership.

The Jew used the tool of Communism to subvert these countries. Since Karl Marx co-wrote the Communist Manifesto, Communism has been a tool of the Jew. Karl Marx comes from a long line of Rabbis. Have a look at the communist uprisings in other countries. https://en.wikipedia.org......
If you have a look, you will see that 10/15 of the German socialist leaders were Jews, with the gentile Liebknecht marrying a Jewess, and other prominent Jewish communist activists such as Clara Zetkin and Eduard Bernstein are left out.

So the Jews, through Communism, took down the Russian monarchy, and established their own government, largely rub by Jews. The Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union was the highest policy-making government authority under the Communist Party of the Soviet Union according to Encyclopaedia Britannica 2014. It was founded in October 1917, and refounded in March 1919. The 1917 Politburo consisted of:

Leon Trotsky (Jewish) - Trotsky stated in his 1935 diaries that the decision to kill the imperial family was not only expedient but necessary, to frighten, horrify and instill a sense of hopelessness in the enemy.

Joseph Stalin (Georgian) - not Jewish despite rumours that his name is of Jewish origin and that he spoke Yiddish growing up

Grigory Zinoviev (Jewish) - Born Hirsch Apfelbaum, very active in attemptiong to isntall communism in Germany, he is famous for giving a speech calling for the annihilation of 10 milion Russians.

Andrei Bubnov (Russian)

Grigory Sokolnikov (Jewish) - Born Girsch Brilliant.

Lev Kamenev (half-Jewish) - Married Trotsky's sister in consolidation of Jewish power.

Vladimir Lenin (quarter-Jewish) - His sister Ulyanova wrote ina letter that her brother "had always thought highly of Jews." She also urged Stalin to reveal Lenin's Jewish background, concluding that "it would be wrong to hide it from the masses."
Stalin, however, ordered Ulyanova to keep Lenin's Jewish roots under wraps. A few years later, Stalin began to purge Jews from among the leaders of the revolution.

The 5 members of the 1919 Politburo were Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, Kamenev and Nikolai Krestinsky. Krestinsky"s origins are unclear, with possible Jewish origins.

The Mensheviks were the other main faction fighting for control within the movement. They posed as the more moderate alternative, but was really just Jewish ambition hedging its bets in the form of controlled oppositon, as the party was dominated by Jews such as Julius Martov (born Yuliy Tsederbaum), Fyodor Dan, Raphael Abramovitch and Mikhail Lieber.

"The Communist movement and ideology played an important part in Jewish life,
particularly in the 1920s, 1930s and during and after World War II.... Individual Jews played an important role in the early stages of Bolshevism and the Soviet Regime.... The great attraction of Communism among Russian, and later also, Western Jewry, emerged only with the establishment of the Soviet Regime in Russia" Many Jews the world over therefore regarded the Soviet concept of the solution to the "Jewish question" as an intrinsically positive approach.... Communism became widespread in
virtually all Jewish communities. In some countries Jews became the leading element in the legal and illegal Communist parties and in some cases were even instructed by the Communist International to change their Jewish-sounding names and pose as
non-Jews, in order not to confirm right wing propaganda that presented
Communism an alien, Jewish conspiracy." Encyclopedia Judaica. p.791-792.

In 1990, a major New York publisher, the Free Press, a division of Simon & Schuster, published a book by Israeli historian Louis Rapoport called Stalin"s War Against the Jews. In it the author casually admits what we Gentiles are not supposed to know:
"Many Jews were euphoric over their high representation in the new government. Lenin"s first Politburo was dominated by men of Jewish origins... Under Lenin, Jews became involved in all aspects of the Revolution, including its dirtiest work. Despite the Communists" vows to eradicate Anti-Semitism, it spread rapidly after the revolution " partly because of the prominence of so many Jews in the Soviet
administration, as well as in the traumatic, inhuman Sovietization drives that followed. Historian Salo Baron has noted that an immensely disproportionate number of Jews joined the new Soviet secret police, the Cheka.... And many of those who fell afoul of the Cheka would be shot by Jewish investigators."

Beyond these statements by Jews themselves, are many, many quotes by relevant officials, witnesses and respected British and American agents and civil servants., including Winston Churchill. Primary pieces of evidence abound show what was once quite well known, that Jews were heavily involved in communist uprisings in Eastern Europe, and I will happily provide them in the next rounds should they be required. Furthermore, in the next rounds I will detail the murder plot against the Tsar and his family, and explain the role of Jews in the planning and the act itself, as well as their role in the secret police of the soviet regime. Is anyone willing to dispute the undeniable Jewish conspiracy that resulted in the Russian Revolution, and the subsequent death of tens of millions of White Christian Russians?
Kram_Redarsh

Con

Wow you seem very passionate about the case you present.
I don"t have the time to fact check all your assertions
The Russian people were long oppressed before the revolution yes.
Yes, The original revolution was co-opted by the next one. that you were right about.
We saw the same thing later in Iran after the Shaw was deposed
What happened in Russia was a ruthless opportunist took advantage of a crippled government and a feeble revolution and used to their own advantage.
I would hardly say there was anything more than ruthless person exploiting the herd mentality that defines humans.
Once submission is given by some, the rest follow.
The horrors that follow are always just a repeat.
To say it was orchestrated by Jews and Jews alone makes one think there is a predisposition on the topic.
Jews fared no better than anyone else during the war and definitely not afterwards.
I am not pro Jewish but when I see a rant proclaiming a certain race responsible for something it raises a flag.
By the same token I could say that because certain Native Americans tried to make peace with the European invaders they were orchestrators of the decimation of the native people
Over and over we have seen this happen. Get a charismatic leader selling a bill of materials to a gullible people, and then once they bought it they are stuck with horrific outcomes.
The OP"s suggestion that a certain race would want to forment a cause leading to its own demise sounds suspect at best.
Therefore I propose that it was not Jews or Muslims or protestants or Christians, but simply opportunistic self and dodged Tyrants involved.
Philipoemen

Pro

Thank you for accepting the debate. I am passionate about it, I think it is a very important topic. I understand your skepticism, because it is quite a bizarre accusation, and not a common topic of any discussion. But if I am right, and the Jews did conspire against the native Russian people, then that is something to take seriously. And I believe I have more than enough evidence to prove that I am right. I appreciate that you dont have loads of time, most of us dont have as much as we would like. I will not try to overwhelm you with too many different points and too many references, I will aim to keep coming back to my central point. As a side note it is nice not to have to explain that Jews are a race all to their own. If you would like some proof of this please let me know.

Whether the Russian people were oppressed before the revolution, I am not sure about, and while I would suggest they were not, or not as much as after the revolution, it is not too relevant here. My argument is NOT that the 2nd revolution (October) co-opted the aims of the 1st (February), but rather that both of these revolutions can be seen as one whole greater conspiracy set up and implemented by Ashkenazi Jews. There is really a good amount of evidence that dedicated researchers have found to show that the amount of Jews in top level government(s) can be described as overwhelming. It is (or was) common knowledge that there were Jews amongst the government, even Wikipedia recognises this. But the commentary by respected persons that I alluded to already, shows that there were Jews at basically all levels of relevant positions, that would be influential in this covert invasion.

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek, all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."
-By the Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill. Zionish vs Bolshevism, A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People, Illustrated Sunday Herald (London), February 8, 1920, pg. 5 http://archive.is...

The Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution that Churchill mentions is the Cheka, famous for its cruelty in running the Gulags, and its ruthlessness for keeping opposition to the new regime down. Jews such as Yakov Blumkin, Moisei Uritsky and Genrikh Yagoda, who were amongst the highest-ranking Cheka officials, led thousands of murders in the consolidation of Jewish power. The Chief of the Cheka was Felix Dzerzhinsky, who was supposedly a Pole. Dzerzhinsky learned Yiddish growing up and was friends with many Jews in revolutionary circles. He had several romances with Jewesses and finally married one. (Lindemann, Esau"s Tears, p.433) In reference to the brutal suppression of resistance to the new government rule, Rosenberg writes in his 1937 edition of The Track of the Jew Through the Ages:

"In such a way, and thereby especially, did the Jewish government maintain itself, for they knew very well: the still powerless hatred of the population could become frightening if it were not daily suppressed. According to the issues of the Pravda (Truth), the official newspaper, in 3 months over 13,000 "counter-revolutionaries" were shot. But one could observe, and all recent news reports agree on this, that the hatred against the Jews in Russia is, in spite of all the Terror, spreading increasingly widely"

"The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 per cent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution."
-Francis, David (US Ambassador to Russia under 3 governments), Russia from the American Embassy April 1916-November 1918, 1921, p. 214.

"The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish planning and Jewish dissatisfaction. Our plan is to have a New World Order. What worked so wonderfully in Russia is going to become reality for the whole world."
-The American Hebrew Magazine, New York, September 10, 1920.

"There is much in the fact of Bolshevism itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism."
-The Jewish Chronicle, April 4, 1919.

In my next round I will detail Jewish involvement in the murder of the Tsar and his family, as well as continue with documented evidence describing Jewish influence in the Russian revolution. And in the round after I hope to explain the WHY and tie it in with Jewish historical reputation.

references for previous round
http://content.time.com...
https://imgur.com... - Dave Mclellan's Marx before Marxism
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Nazi go to Dresden and burn. Take your friends neighbor and cities their with ya.
Posted by CatalyticConvertersRule 3 years ago
CatalyticConvertersRule
The jew is behind EVERYTHING. Everything that is evil; that is.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
According to our resident fascist, Russia enjoyed a golden age of peace and tranquility only to have those wicked JUS to come and destroy it for no reason what so ever. The halo of righteousness surrounds the holy Czar of Russia and his family of incest bleeders.
Posted by Philipoemen 3 years ago
Philipoemen
Could have said that in the debate mate, just admit that my evidence is too strong.
Posted by Kram_Redarsh 3 years ago
Kram_Redarsh
Again, I must say that that I"m not for or against Jews . If you want to go biblical, yes there"s plenty of blood on their hands. What I"m against is people that think a certain race is responsible for anything
What it comes down to is certain people with certain backers tend to rule. Humans being what they are, you have always acted like a herd. Reference current affairs.
Posted by Philipoemen 3 years ago
Philipoemen
Another Jew apologist falls by the wayside, overhwelmed by the powerhouse of knowledge on Jewish crime I have at my disposal. This is the 2nd time people have forfeited against me on the same topic. Surely it must be accepted, Jews were responsible for the Russian Bolshevik revolution!
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
I agree!
Posted by Smooosh 3 years ago
Smooosh
It's OK Debating_horse. Just try and be more sensitive toward people who obviously have eaten lead paint chips! Perhaps our friend phillipoemen would enjoy my debate on nazi sympathizers. It's a hum-dinger.
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
Smooosh oh I forgot!
Posted by Philipoemen 3 years ago
Philipoemen
Thanks for the insult Debating Horse, another Jewish Ben Shapiro fan, what a surprise I keep getting Jews in my debates insulting me. Any observers will surely be impressed by such professionalism.

I left a few sources. such as the ones that the quotes were from, many of my points do not require sources, as simple wikipedia searches will tell you that these people were Jews. In my next round I will post the sources for my claim that Marx was from a long line of Rabbis, as well as for the letter written by Lenin's sistee, just for you :)

As for the statement that all Jews are biological parasites, this argument will require more time to establish, and I just put it in for greater overall understanding of the topic. Perhaps we can have a debate on this topic if you like :) and I can explain how Jews have repeatedly exhibited behaviours throughout their known existence that have resulted in expulsion from cities, regions and countries several hundred times, but they just wont leave us alone.