Souless
j.g

The Sun is a bottle of beer

Argument Due
We are waiting for j.g to post argument for round #3. If you are j.g, login to see your options.
Updated: 10 hours ago Status: Debating Period

Souless

Pro

All right, My friend owes me 50 cents, So the sun is a bottle of beer
j.g

Con

just need a debate
Souless

Pro

So the sun is a bottle of beer as, When Mars is bright tonight, Mars drank the sun and became filled with light. I mean, Planets can't shine unless it is affected by the sun, Obviously, That is why planets glow because the drank from the beer bottle that is the sun. In addition, When the beer pours onto the ground, It gets absorbed into the plants, Which goes through alcoholic fermentation, That is why some plants are used as medicine. Rubbing Alcohol!

Draw your last pathetic card Yugi!
j.g

Con

The sun is not a bottle of beer because if it was then we would not have sunlight, Because according to you mars drinks him.
Souless

Pro

Souless forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 3 days ago
vi_spex
Some one reminds me of charles manson
Posted by FanboyMctroll 5 days ago
FanboyMctroll
smoke another blunt dude